• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York Delete

jloshotz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
As the title states, looking for a Ford Performance black shift knob/jamb nut for my 2016 6 speed S550

Tia!
Sponsored

bfk717

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
As the title states, looking for a Ford Performance black shift knob/jamb nut for my 2016 6 speed S550

Tia!
I know this isn't exactly what you requested but I do have a black Ford Racing shift knob that's for sale. Let me know if you're interested

OP
OP
jloshotz

jloshotz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Hey, I saw yours, I have another member looking to sell me the ford performance knob, just waiting on a reply from him on finding the locknut. I’ll keep yours in mind should he fall through. Thanks for the reply sir 👍🏻

OP
OP
jloshotz

jloshotz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Bumpitty

Sponsored

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0

Tia!
Hey there! Which one you looking for? I think I have some Carbon knobs in stock but can get any from their site here at Lethal Performance! Let me know and I'll be glad to help! Thanks!

OP
OP
jloshotz

jloshotz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Hey Jake, thank you, I was able to source a knob from a forum member that he was no longer using! I appreciate the heads up however 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Sponsored