Sponsored

Delete me

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I might be interested. I have been looking to install a system with a resonator, but ill have to do a little research on the Krona System

Why are you selling?

OP
OP
ForYourOwnGood

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I might be interested. I have been looking to install a system with a resonator, but ill have to do a little research on the Krona System

Why are you selling?
I guess I didn't really make it clear, my dad is not doing so good these days but he loves the car, reminds him of his 69 Mach 1. I would like to try to get him to drive it a little to cheer him up but he doesn't like the loud exhausts any more. I figured someone might have a stock exhaust car they would be interested in swapping.

OP
OP
ForYourOwnGood

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Well this is no longer on offer, got rear ended by a kid on his cell phone this morning and the exhaust is all messed up.

IMG_0015.jpg

JCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 400a Magnetic
If you want a stock exhaust so you can pocket the insurance money for the replacement let me know. I have one I took of the car after like 500 miles I would let go for super cheap.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ForYourOwnGood

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
If you want a stock exhaust so you can pocket the insurance money for the replacement let me know. I have one I took of the car after like 500 miles I would let go for super cheap.
I may take you up on this offer. Where in CT are you located? I'll shoot you a PM.

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I would trade you my stock exhaust for the krona if you think anything in it is salvageable. Looking for the resonator but I would be interested in the entire kit

OP
OP
ForYourOwnGood

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I would trade you my stock exhaust for the krona if you think anything in it is salvageable. Looking for the resonator but I would be interested in the entire kit
I replied to your PM.
Sponsored