Sponsored

Decent Dealership to factory order a Mustang in Socal?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I sent emails to several dealerships and have yet to get any responses, they are insisting on local inventory only etc.

Has anyone in Socal ordered a mustang locally before? any advice
Sponsored

JPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Ecoboost Premium
Yes, I ordered a Royal Crimson eco (with exactly what I wanted) through Star Ford Glendale. Should be arriving in 2 weeks. Ask for Angela - she’s great. I leased my 2015 with her, too. Good luck!

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, I ordered a Royal Crimson eco (with exactly what I wanted) through Star Ford Glendale. Should be arriving in 2 weeks. Ask for Angela - she’s great. I leased my 2015 with her, too. Good luck!

Any extra discounts or just at MSRP? I will check them out, I had not checked that area, I checked galpin , south bay, airport marina, but no good results yet.

Ill see if they even accept x-plan for factory order.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
I sent emails to several dealerships and have yet to get any responses, they are insisting on local inventory only etc.

Has anyone in Socal ordered a mustang locally before? any advice
Make the drive to Vegas guadin ford hooked it up when I ordered my 18. Dealers near me were horrible...

Sponsored

JPL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Ecoboost Premium
I was able to take advantage of Presidents’ Day $1000 weekend special and Ford has another $1000 cash something (which ends Apr 2, I think). Didn’t ask about x-plan because I only recently learned of it.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have xplan through my company. might help a little cause it is harder to get discounts off a factory order other than normal rebates that might be around at delivery

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Galpin, Galpin and uhhhhh Galpin. They are the highest volume Ford dealership in the world for a reason.

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
Galpin, Galpin and uhhhhh Galpin. They are the highest volume Ford dealership in the world for a reason.
They are also very rude, at least when I was looking for my mustang they seemed uninterested in wanting to deal let alone talk to me. The sales guy was on the phone making a sale with someone else and he just dropped me off by the mustang and pointed, so I went and looked while he drove around in circles looking for a truck his customer on the phone wanted. First impression I got when I told him what I was looking for was a " Yeah right like you can afford something like that" look. Needless to say I found a better dealer and a even better sales person out of state.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
They are also very rude, at least when I was looking for my mustang they seemed uninterested in wanting to deal let alone talk to me. The sales guy was on the phone making a sale with someone else and he just dropped me off by the mustang and pointed, so I went and looked while he drove around in circles looking for a truck his customer on the phone wanted. First impression I got when I told him what I was looking for was a " Yeah right like you can afford something like that" look. Needless to say I found a better dealer and a even better sales person out of state.
Damn that sucks man, I've bought two mustangs from Galpin my first one at 18 and second one just 5 months ago at 20 years old. Was taken very seriously right off the bat both times. I guess you just had a dick of a salesman.

Sponsored

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
Fritts in riverside ordered my 17 when they couldn’t find anything I wanted within 100 miles. Came in for the pick up no haggling they just offered a price below invoice.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I guess it depends on the salesman. I also bought mine at Galpin and everything went fairly smooth. I almost purchased from Autonation Torrance. They weren't bad either. I had the worst experience at South Bay. They actually told me to go to Galpin because I wanted a PP/Recaro S550.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I guess it depends on the salesman. I also bought mine at Galpin and everything went fairly smooth. I almost purchased from Autonation Torrance. They weren't bad either. I had the worst experience at South Bay. They actually told me to go to Galpin because I wanted a PP/Recaro S550.
Yeah South Bay keeps emailing me as if I have yet to contact them, it is same sales man, yet he has been answering my questions, then he emails again as if we have not spoken at all... like an intro email, same address, it is kinda annoying lol so I blocked/unsubscribed all.

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
South Bay sucks. There is a sales guy at Autonation/Torrance who is very knowledgeable on the ordering procedure and eager to sell Mustangs. Name is Ron and he is their web sales guy.

francisco511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I ordered my 15 from Ron at Torrance good experience overall. Just on Saturday they offered me an 18 800 under invoice. I was real tempted.
Sponsored