Sponsored

Deals

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
I must be one of the luckiest out there this year i found 2018 GT Premium A10 with PP1 brand new unsold, and got 20,000$ off msrp

With a 0.99% interest rate on 6 years.

This is my first mustang ever, i found the deal for my brother and he din't take it. So i jumped on it
Sponsored

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
Just to say there is deal at all time of the year. i took delivery in the winter before all that mess

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I must be one of the luckiest out there this year i found 2018 GT Premium A10 with PP1 brand new unsold, and got 20,000$ off msrp

With a 0.99% interest rate on 6 years.

This is my first mustang ever, i found the deal for my brother and he din't take it. So i jumped on it

So a 50k car for 30k? Where’d you find this? It wasn’t wrecked?

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
So a 50k car for 30k? Where’d you find this? It wasn’t wrecked?
Canada, and MSRP was 58k before tax i got it for 38 and peanuts. On the paperwork after the prices it says dealer rebates -20,000$

Brand new never registered with warranty aswell. Just unsold and wasnt listed on ford inventory when they posted the ads online i put a deposit the same day and got out of work went to sign the papers. Phone was ringing for it while i was sitting with my saleman. I got lucky really

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Canada, and MSRP was 58k before tax i got it for 38 and peanuts. On the paperwork after the prices it says dealer rebates -20,000$

Brand new never registered with warranty aswell. Just unsold and wasnt listed on ford inventory when they posted the ads online i put a deposit the same day and got out of work went to sign the papers. Phone was ringing for it while i was sitting with my saleman. I got lucky really

That’s a good deal congrats! What color? PP1?

Sponsored

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
Sales are down but so is inventory, yes there are deals out there but not everyone can get them.

Adotcaruso86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport
I landed one of those -15% MSRP + 84 mons at 0% deals but it was hard work. Finding a dealer willing to move cars at a significant loss on invoice is difficult during this time. They’re not hitting their volume sales for the kickback so that’s why ur not seeing aggressive dealer discounts. I Just think it’s about timing or working with a huge dealer shipping cars nationwide and doing huge volume
Sponsored