Dealer Wrecks Customer's Supercharged Ford Mustang GT During Rowdy Test Drive

Discussion in 'Mustang S550 General Forums' started by Bikeman315, Feb 13, 2020.

1. 9secondko

9secondko Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2003 cobra
    0   0   0
    The customer is ticked.
    I can’t fault him.

there should be a standard protocol at any dealership to take a two way dashcam that records any and all drives - both for a Ford employee driving a customers car or for a customer test driving Fords car. Any tampering with the Camaro or not using it would be grounds for termination. This is serious stuff.

however, the dealership does seem to have made it right.

how much crap the customer had to deal with and how much trickier the has to navigate in order to be treated right is unknown.

but... he did lie in his post about no longer doing business. He took the money coming to him and reinvested in a Loveland Ford used car. So apparently, his confidence in them isn’t gone. They must have done right in the end.

Hopefully this incident is not a result of culture at Loveland Ford. Once that kind of carelessness and lack of respect for someone else’s property is a very hard thing to change without major shakeups.

2. FirstGT

FirstGT Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
    0   0   0
    Dude went from a new pp2 to a used '16?

Wonder what drove that decision. I'd have a hard time going back to my 15 from my 18.