Sponsored

Dealer in Socal (close to San Diego) to install PP2

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am looking to install the PP2. Unfortunately the only way to keep the warranty is to have it installed by a dealership or certified shop.

I have asked a few dealerships telling me that they are not familiar with it and they are not even quoting me a price ...

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Not sure if you want to drive up to Torrance but I had mine installed at Ford Autonation Torrance. I know a few guys have had theirs installed at Hillbank motorsports in Irvine as well.

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
+1 for AutoNation Torrance (I called them and they've done a few), however I did not have mine installed there. I did the install myself. It was fairly easy and in regards to warranty, by doing it yourself you void the warranty on the PP2 parts and not your car warranty (36K, or other). Now if Ford determines the PP2 caused motor issues then you would not be covered. I've had mine on for about 10K miles now and no issues, it's my daily driver as well. Any questions you can PM me.

theadamjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Eco Magnetic
I was told by Kearny Pearson Ford (where I bought mine), that Mossy Ford is authorized. However, I haven’t looked into it.

bcdstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Met GT 6spd Convrt/50yr
I had mine installed at Fritts Ford in RIverside. Give Kyle Kline (951-687-2121) a call as his team has installed a number of these already.
Sponsored