svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Hello,

Today when I logged into COTUS - the days to delivery is gone. I think I had 41 days left and a estimated delivery of April 10th, now both of those are gone.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Sponsored

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
Hello,

Today when I logged into COTUS - the days to delivery is gone. I think I had 41 days left and a estimated delivery of April 10th, now both of those are gone.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Posted the same questions. It's addressed in the sticky cotus post... Looks ok...

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, pretty common occurrence, it seems.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Be prepared for it to disappear and then re-appear a couple days later. No idea why it does that. Mine came on the day it was supposed to. I called CS line and they verified it was coming later on that day. And Cotus Checker sent me the email saying it was delivered and we left to the dealer. Trust me your car will come. Even though right now it doesn't seem like it :)

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
Be prepared for it to disappear and then re-appear a couple days later. No idea why it does that. Mine came on the day it was supposed to. I called CS line and they verified it was coming later on that day. And Cotus Checker sent me the email saying it was delivered and we left to the dealer. Trust me your car will come. Even though right now it doesn't seem like it :)
I just checked with FP service and they have no info. Now I'm scared. The local BMW dealership has a bright blue M2 that is screaming my name...
Sponsored