Sponsored

COTUS says 0 Days to delivery

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
My order originally had a march delivery date (was ordered end of august last year), then I was told that it was switched to priority code 1, and the delivery date on COTUS changed to January 30th, then it changed to January 1st, then January 3rd, with the corresponding, "X days to delivery"

Come January 2nd, COTUS changed delivery date to 1/10, and it re-set the "x days to delivery".

Now it's 1/9, and cotus says estimated delivery date of 1/10, and it says "0 days to delivery".

Emailed my dealer and no response. I wanted to know if the car was coming in this week so that I can re-arrange my schedule so I can try to pick it up... Emailed them again asking if they had any more info, so I can coordinate... No reply. I have only emailed them twice the entire time since August, and both times the dealer has been quick to respond...

Any help/advice will be appreciated.
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Call them or show up in person. Emails are easily ignored, as my salesman is ignoring my emails as well.

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Sounds exactly like my situation. My salesman ignored my text when COTUS said 0 days, then I got an email three days later saying due to the holidays my order went into pending status. So with that said I went and found my almost exact order on a lot and it's supposed to be here tonight. "F" this preordering, yeah I'm slightly bitter.

OP
OP
pyrophilus

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now COTUS REMOVED the "0 Days until delivery", AND the Estimated Delivery date.

I wrote an angry (but polite) letter to the sales manager for the salesperson ignoring my email. He responded back and said that according to their system it says, "delivery on the week of Jan 8th".

I asked him since today is 10th (which was the original estimated delivery date), and he said any day this week, is there a chance that it could be today (or tomorrow)? because I'd have to re-adjust my schedule to do pick up.

No reply... Again... Sigh...

I feel that COTUS is/was a unless piece of junk...

OP
OP
pyrophilus

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer told me car is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I readjust my schedule and appointments so that instead of being free this afternoon. I am free Saturday morning (busy tomorrow all day).

Of course COTUS now says car is delivered... Sigh...

Sponsored

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2018 GT in Kona Blue
For a week my EDD has been Jan 11.
On Jan 9 COTUS was showing 0 days to go, and Jan 11.
On Jan 10 my EDD vanished, as did the countdown.
Today is Jan 11, I too sent an email and got a response within 5 minutes telling me my salesman is out for the day.

I would be hopping up and down but I won’t be able to pick it up for a week anyhow,

Frustrating though.

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
Dealer told me car is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
I readjust my schedule and appointments so that instead of being free this afternoon. I am free Saturday morning (busy tomorrow all day).

Of course COTUS now says car is delivered... Sigh...
Based on my experience this week the trucking company dispatcher may have updated COTUS based on when they intended to deliver to the dealer.

Mine had to go from CSX rail to a truck distribution ramp near Columbia, SC and then to my small town dealer in Asheboro, NC. The trucking company intended to drop the car off after hours where the dealer would inspect the car the next day. My dealer doesn't do that for retail orders so the car got delivered a day or so later when it could be inspected when it came off the truck. I pick it up Saturday. :D

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Today is Jan 11, I too sent an email and got a response within 5 minutes telling me my salesman is out for the day.

I would be hopping up and down but I won’t be able to pick it up for a week anyhow,

Frustrating though.
New EDD: Jan 20 :doh:

OP
OP
pyrophilus

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Frustrating though.
Dealer emailed this morning, yes the car came in YESTERDAY. I sent them ALL of the paperwork. The dealer is an HOUR away in another state (CT). To make things worse, wife is on a field trip with her class, and she just texted me and said the school bus just drove PAST the dealership... :frusty:
:headbonk:

I am picking it up Saturday (tomorrow) morning at 9am... :mad: I think I'll just down a double dosage of Nyquill and go to sleep at 8pm, so morning will come faster...

Last edited:

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
COTUS now says my car is delivered. I’ll be picking it up next Sunday.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still waiting on my car! I keep checking cotus! Hurry up!!!

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
Mine arrived last night! Going to pick it up this afternoon!

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
I am quite annoyed to report that my dealer added $300 for "Theft Protection" to my invoice despite me explicitly instructing him that I wanted no dealer installed options. I think I may say fuck it and buy some other GT off of someone else's lot. I'm willing to wait for months for the car I ordered, but if I wanted to spend more on security I would have gone for the factory alarm, and I didn't. I know the dollar value is relatively small but I'm pissed off.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
^And this is the one you ordered in August?
And yes I ordered in August. So hopeful that I will receive a call today saying it's in! Fingers crossed!!
Sponsored