Data logging Livernois Mycal?

BKoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm having an issue after installing my vortech kit and need to data log using the Livernois Mycal Touch screen tuner.

I'm not sure how to get it to log what I'm looking for. I reached out to them and they told me to just choose my PIDS and log it. Problem is I cannot find where to choose them and there's no instructions.

When I select file, it just chooses a file number, no selections. When I click start log, the file number appears and it does log data but they're pretty useless PIDS and again no choices.

Very likely I'm just stupid but does anyone have experience with this device?

20220707_193457.jpg

20220707_193533.jpg

20220707_193540.jpg

20220707_193520.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BKoz

BKoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
They got back to me again. You have to go to gauges,choose them, go back out and then select the log and start. The gauges are the PIDS it'll record.

OP
OP
BKoz

BKoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Still working on this. I'm definitely not experienced with this stuff and my computer is old but the generic replies I get through my ticket are pretty annoying. I'm happy to be getting replies but it's as little info as possible and sometimes doesn't answer each of my questions.

Written instructions or an instructional video would be great.

It's a lot like working with our engineering team at work, they explain things to people the same way. They forget how to explain things in a way that someone who doesn't already know what they know can understand.

I'll keep at it but this has been a little frustrating.

Prior to the install the replies from a different customer service person were excellent and packed with info (Anthony) super helpful as I had a 2021 and the tune from the kit was only good up to a 2020.