OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I saw the new blue in the US, it's really sweet. Great choice.

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I've been slipping and sliding... not sure if this car is just good at getting the rear end under control or if it's just me not driven a RWD car in about 30 years and forgot how a real car handles...

we're having 0'C and snow, so roads are filling up with slippery goodness - and the Stang is eager to play... twist the wheel and nudge it a little, and sideways we go... but only for as long as I want, and I feel like I have full control all the time... so much fun :D

(just hope I don't meet one of those rent-a-wrecks in a corner, it's dark and gloomy afterall... :D)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Oddly enough at temperatures around 0 and 2C my right front is breaking out instead of the rears. Big change it has something to do with the fact that I rotated the front with the rears tires a couple months ago and the right rear was the one that broke out the most before...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I didn't pay much attention to my temps last year so I was wondering how is your oil temperature in the current weather? Been driving all day and noticed my oil temp never reached the middle of the display graph. Also my water temps go down to cold every time I stopped for +- 30min.
And last, my IC temps are about 10C to 15C warmer than the outside temperatures. (Stock IC)