Sponsored

Daily Chat Topic Europe

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Thx! Didn't they advised you against it? I have been advised against it a few times, but still I would like them to wear out a bit more even before putting a fresh set on.
Asked the same question to my tire centre professional this week. He didn't say you can not swap the tyres, but he does strongly advice not to do it.
But probably you always gonna have pros and cons.
Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
So the red light has 2 intensities? DRL and fog?
I like yours better :D
Yes this light has 2 levels of intensity. One "normal" for a DRL use and a brighter one for the fog light.

I really like the design of this light :D

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Yes this light has 2 levels of intensity. One "normal" for a DRL use and a brighter one for the fog light.

I really like the design of this light :D
I like it more also. I'll use the normal for DRL and bright for an F1 brake light :D

Thanks for the tip.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
No that's balancing. Alignment is adjusting the wheel geometry of the car: toe, caster and camber. Although you can't adjust caster or camber with a stock suspension.
oh right! so is there any reason we would need to do "alignment" on a stock car then?
Actually they also check balancing and then do alignment.

[MENTION=6742]gojensen[/MENTION]: don't know how roads are in Norway, but here are really bad and they mess up alignment very quickly, so you need to check this often.

Sponsored

comm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vaclav
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Guys, I noticed today I don't have AC & heated seats option in my SYNC 2. I saw John's photo and he has it (I had it too in a Mondeo). Strange. Should I update SYNC or what is wrong with my system? :crazy:
2016-07-19 07.36.08_resize.jpg
2016-07-19 07.39.40_resize.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Guys, I noticed today I don't have AC & heated seats option in my SYNC 2. I saw John's photo and he has it (I had it too in a Mondeo). Strange. Should I update SYNC or what is wrong with my system? :crazy:
They removed the touch Buttons for the seats with MY2016, so only the very first EU Mustangs have them. They changed quite a bit of such minor things, like the graphics of the driving modes or clips of the Cup holders.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
What a stupid difference!
So this means that there is a different sync2 version in my2016. Ok for the cup holder clips, they cannot change the ones we already have, but if there is some improvment in sync2, since it's only a software, they could have rolled out for us too!

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
A colleague with a MY 2016 has the same thing the buttons/icones do not appear on the touch screen (4 quadrant mode/home mode) when the seats are on.

I have them but frankly I never puch the button on the touch screen only on the plastic one but I still find it nice that it appears.

comm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vaclav
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Yeah, me too, but I would love to see on touch screen if I have it on... I often don't see passanger seat with AC on...

A colleague with a MY 2016 has the same thing the buttons/icones do not appear on the touch screen (4 quadrant mode/home mode) when the seats are on.

I have them but frankly I never puch the button on the touch screen only on the plastic one but I still find it nice that it appears.

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
What a stupid difference!
So this means that there is a different sync2 version in my2016. Ok for the cup holder clips, they cannot change the ones we already have, but if there is some improvment in sync2, since it's only a software, they could have rolled out for us too!
Which SYNC version do you have..... ? Maybe its included in the 3.8 update?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I don't have te car at hand now, but I have the latest update available, yes the 3.8 I think.
Why they should have made a different sync version only to remove the cooled seats function??
They usually need months to release updated version even if there are major bugs.. I highly doubt they release a new version only for that.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
It's not bound to a SYNC update. But remember that the touchsymbols are always visible, not only when the heat/ac is on. Actually I would prefer if I didn't have the Buttons for the seats, it's just unnecessary information and taking way too much Screen space
feature5.jpg

And why should I use the Touchscreen if they have real Buttons in the Dashboard?

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
And why should I use the Touchscreen if they have real Buttons in the Dashboard?
Well, this could be applied to the entire climate section and most of the multimedia section :)
To me, the one without seat buttons seems too empty, but of course I never ever used them - also because cooled seats are a fraud (we paid but don't work)

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
It's not bound to a SYNC update. But remember that the touchsymbols are always visible, not only when the heat/ac is on. Actually I would prefer if I didn't have the Buttons for the seats, it's just unnecessary information and taking way too much Screen space
feature5.jpg

Yes it looks exactly like that even off :thumbsup:
Sponsored