Sponsored

"Current Build Week" 10/26/2014 tracking thread

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
guys... we cannot doanythin other than wait....my dealer keeps on pushin date up.. from 11/18 it is 11/10.. its funny
Sponsored

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I guess due to my broken-down-train adventure, my EDD on COTUS has pushed out from 11/11 to 11/14. I'll hope for the near end of that five-day window!
Certainly unexpected issues that crop up will make things deviate from the 'normal'. Much like my car sitting around in 'Awaiting Transit' during the CAT recall and seat-belt tensioner. I suspect they held my car either to fix those things or at least ensure they weren't issues on my car.

POOPonYOU

I Do Stupid Well
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
how do i show a picture of my cotus?
Save it to your computer and use photobucket. If you have a windows computer, you can use snip it to capture your screen.

Charlie5025

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
v6 051A triple yellow
Just because your window sticker says Convoy does not mean they are shipping by truck. I found that out this weekend.

My window sticker said ship by convoy (truck), approx. 6 hour drive from Flat Rock to Rochester, NY, Car was in transit on 10/28, so we thought we would see the 'stang last weekend.

Dealer says the car in on a train car routed through Ohio, Pennsylvania, on to Buffalo, then on a truck to Rochester..... 9 days left to delivery.

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Cotus and the Vulcan mind meld.

Not working so far.

Thought for sure I could at least get the delivery date to move 1 day closer.

Might need to try it while your desktop pc is booting, can't place fingers correctly on phone / notebook / laptop.

Will update if appropriate.

Sponsored

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
Just because your window sticker says Convoy does not mean they are shipping by truck. I found that out this weekend.

My window sticker said ship by convoy (truck), approx. 6 hour drive from Flat Rock to Rochester, NY, Car was in transit on 10/28, so we thought we would see the 'stang last weekend.

Dealer says the car in on a train car routed through Ohio, Pennsylvania, on to Buffalo, then on a truck to Rochester..... 9 days left to delivery.
Good information.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
ok.. so i came to know a new thing today... this EDD on cotus.. is actually the worst case scenario date... in dealers access.. the vehicle visibility program gives a range... like mine 11/12 to 11/18... but cotus shows only 11/18.. and my dealer say.. car should be here by 11/12-11/14...

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
now another quick ques... how soon car moves from awaiting shipment to in transit..

PJE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base Ecoboost Mustang - Ingot Silver
now another quick ques... how soon car moves from awaiting shipment to in transit..
As much as we would all like to get our cars immediately, the logistics of organizing trains and trucks means the cars are going to be waiting for transport.

Hopefully Ford can minimize the delays...

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
PJE.. agreed... my ques was.. as per the people who are already in transit... ow much time did it take them them to move from awaitinmg shipement to in transit

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
PJE.. agreed... my ques was.. as per the people who are already in transit... ow much time did it take them them to move from awaitinmg shipement to in transit

It seems to differ for everyone. I've seen people go from in production into in transport in the same day. Mine has been built since 10/27 and still has not moved into transporting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sublime5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Mine is showing in transit since Saturday morning. I called customer service today and they advised it has not left as of yet, but my EDD is 11/04 (tomorrow) up to 11/10 (my EDD in cotus). I hope she comes tomorrow!

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
It seems to differ for everyone. I've seen people go from in production into in transport in the same day. Mine has been built since 10/27 and still has not moved into transporting.

JMEO.. be and u will be on same rail... as even i am pickin from MASS.. imperial ford...he told me.. that they have rail collection place where all mustang cars are collected and sent... so u see

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
JMEO.. be and u will be on same rail... as even i am pickin from MASS.. imperial ford...he told me.. that they have rail collection place where all mustang cars are collected and sent... so u see

Awesome, mines coming to Foxboro Rodman Ford. Let me know when yours moves to "in transport" and I'll do the same.

Sponsored