Sponsored

Corsa Quad tip to SINGLE tip

Mr2raw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Hey guys, I am of the UN-popular opinion here. But I was wondering if it is possible to convert a quad tip corsa sport catback to a single tip catback in order to fit my 15-17 GT. I know 15-17 GT requires a roush valence and additional modifications in order to fit a quad tip. I don't want to go through all that trouble and rather just go from a quad tip (I see a local seller selling a set for a very good price) to the single tip.

If I just buy SINGLE 4.5 IN PRO-SERIES TIP KIT (14346) 2015-2017 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0L V8
from Corsa, will it successfully convert the quad-tip back to the single tip, without additional modifications?

Or is there another valence out on the market designed to fit quad tip and doesn't require me to cut into my OEM one and do all the extra modifications?

Thanks guys
Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Hey guys, I am of the UN-popular opinion here. But I was wondering if it is possible to convert a quad tip corsa sport catback to a single tip catback in order to fit my 15-17 GT. I know 15-17 GT requires a roush valence and additional modifications in order to fit a quad tip. I don't want to go through all that trouble and rather just go from a quad tip (I see a local seller selling a set for a very good price) to the single tip.

If I just buy SINGLE 4.5 IN PRO-SERIES TIP KIT (14346) 2015-2017 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0L V8
from Corsa, will it successfully convert the quad-tip back to the single tip, without additional modifications?

Or is there another valence out on the market designed to fit quad tip and doesn't require me to cut into my OEM one and do all the extra modifications?

Thanks guys
I would order a Roush valance to accommodate the quad tip exhaust. Quad tips look better and the cutting is very minor. We sell Roush products here at www.lethalperformance.com. Please give us a call or send me a message. We will get you taken care of! 1.877.253.8425