Cops messing with me?

SimplyMartin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So about an hour ago on my way to work there's 4 Undercover Ford Fusions all white with CA exempt plates and police interceptor badges but no LAPD markings anywhere. I pass them going speed limit and all 4 get behind me and put on their blue and red lights. I put my signal on to pull over and as I'm pulling over they all speed off and turn their lights off. Wondering if they were just messing with me or?? :confused::confused:
Sponsored

unavailableGT350

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 White with Blue Stripes
So about an hour ago on my way to work there's 4 Undercover Ford Fusions all white with CA exempt plates and police interceptor badges but no LAPD markings anywhere. I pass them going speed limit and all 4 get behind me and put on their blue and red lights. I put my signal on to pull over and as I'm pulling over they all speed off and turn their lights off. Wondering if they were just messing with me or?? :confused::confused:
No, they were not messing with you. A call had just come in over the radio that Crispy Creme was giving out free doughnuts to cops in Ford Fusions.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
I've never heard of that in CA.

I've been pulled over by Vidor and San Leon police for fun. It's illegal as hell by the way.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Yeah, I don't think it had anything to do with you. You just happened to go by when then took off. Although I really like [MENTION=27194]unavailableGT350[/MENTION] response!

Sponsored

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
They probably had a call (not all calls require lights and sirens) and you were going slow and they wanted to get around. So they turned lights on you moved out of there way and they speed off

unavailableGT350

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 White with Blue Stripes
They probably had a call (not all calls require lights and sirens) and you were going slow and they wanted to get around. So they turned lights on you moved out of there way and they speed off
It does happen all the time. I once got out of a ticket for taking a right when I was not supposed to. The cop got a call, stopped writing the ticket and said, "this is your lucky day!" and sped away. I kinda did feel lucky.....

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I've had that happened once. They come up to me then turn the lights one. I pull over and they just kept going.

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
PULL OVER.....

I can't pull over Sir, I'm already pulled over! He's already pulled over! He can't pull over any farther!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Littering and? Littering and ah? Littering and ah? Littering and ah? Littering and ah? Littering and ah?