Sponsored

Considering a trade

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I may look them up. Would be a nice break in trip for the car.
Yeah man for the savings they are worth it! I drove mine home to SC from Baltimore. Myself and Khyber both bought from Pete Dixon there.
Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
My uncle took me out in his 06 GT a few years ago. I had the hardest time getting out of first gear. Once I was out of first I was fine. I just have not driven a stick since then.
Trust me, I went through every feeling you had and I had doubts I would ever learn. Like I said earlier, I learned how to drive a manual in my mustang.

If you really want the GT, that's an option you should consider. There's a reason why 99% of the forum members (seems like it lol) have a manual because it's cheaper and a better driving experience.

Either way, Good luck man:thumbsup:

Reactions: 113
OP
OP
stang77

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Yeah man for the savings they are worth it! I drove mine home to SC from Baltimore. Myself and Khyber both bought from Pete Dixon there.

Wow!! Quite a drive. I will look them up today.

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
Here's another shout out for Koons Ford of Baltimore! I flew down from Vermont to get my car from them. It was a 9 hour drive back, but well worth it. They got me the car (GT Base w/ PP) for $3500 cheaper than what my local dealer wanted for the exact same car.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
4k is a lot to pay for pony projection lights..... LOL j/k. it was the only option i really wanted out of the premium package myself. and my friend told me the air cooled seats are worth the 4k alone.

but once i started reading about "pony projection light fell out of mirror" and "cooled seats not cooling well" threads, i felt better about not being able to change my order to a premium.

oh and why do you want that crappy nav system? have you heard of waze? it's amazing, and all you need is your phone.

Sponsored

OP
OP
stang77

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Maybe I may sound dumb by this, But I have not heard of Waze. Pony Projector Lights falling out? Really?!

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
Info on Waze

https://www.waze.com/

I use it daily during my 100 mile round trip commute. It has probably saved me hours and hours by letting me avoid traffic. I've taken routes that I have never considered taking for less time but more miles.

Regarding pony lights, this is only one of the 3 threads I saw over the past few months on it. Seems like bumps or wind cause it to break and that it was a common issue on the S197s that had it too.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22249

Reactions: 113
OP
OP
stang77

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
That would kill my data on a road trip.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
ah yes, i forgot im one of the few remaining ATT unlimited data for $30 grandfathered plans.

OP
OP
stang77

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I don't have unlimited data.

Sponsored

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
I am thinking of hopping on the 5.0 pony as well and taking a hit on the car but I put 50% down for my EcoBoost with PP 50 year Anniversary and the radio Addition 401a package if I am right with tax and stuff payed 35k thinking of going to trade it in for a GT and see what that give my in North NJ

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
Don't sacrifice tie premium option, it adds such nice touches to the car.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
pssssst......get the v8......

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
Did you drive the GT? Tell you what.. go Sit in a EB/V6 and Floor it... Feel that?

ok

Go Sit in the GT and Floor It... (sounds louder... but did you really go noticeable faster?) probably not. If you can find someone around you with a Axleback or Catback EB/V6 and then a GT then you might find the GT purrs when you consider adding a catback or v6. 4 K can buy you a LOT of toys for your existing car bro... I'd consider that before you pony up for 130ish bhp...
Sponsored