Complete headlight unit with drls, halos, and demon eyes

Scott.lester1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium, oxford white, performance package level 1, 401a
hey does anyone know where u can get a set of headlights for the 18-19 s550 with the drls, halos, and demon eyes pre installed because I would much rather buy an extra set of headlights with them pre installed, because I like all my mods to be reversible so I can always swap in the OEM if I sell the car. Also, I don't wanna buy an extra set of OEMs and pay for all the lights + installation, I just wanna buy them plug and play
Sponsored

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
You mean you don't want to risk putting the sealed headlight assembly in the oven to break the seal, then trying to perfectly reseal them so moisture doesn't get in? I also had the same idea so I could get the sequential turn signals from DD as part of my DRL's, but no shop that I've contacted will guarantee the reseal.

OP
OP
Scott.lester1

Scott.lester1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT premium, oxford white, performance package level 1, 401a
You mean you don't want to risk putting the sealed headlight assembly in the oven to break the seal, then trying to perfectly reseal them so moisture doesn't get in? I also had the same idea so I could get the sequential turn signals from DD as part of my DRL's, but no shop that I've contacted will guarantee the reseal.
Well I’m just looking for essentially a complete headlight assembly with them installed and I j keep my OEMS in a box in my room
Sponsored