• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Complete Drag set up / Hoosier slicks and skinnies / Central CA

Gst95dsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM EB PP Recaro....
28x10x17 Hoosier bias ply slicks mounted on 17x9 cobra wheels. 28x4.5x17 Phoenix bias ply skinnies mounted on Race Star 94's. Everything is in new condition. Only 5 passes on the setup. Includes special lug nuts for the race star wheels and hub centric rings. This set up is ready to bolt on and go.

$1000 picked up. I DO NOT want to ship these, sorry. Price is very fair and firm. Located in Fresno CA. I'm willing to meet within 50 miles north or south for a serious buyer. E-mail for fastest response since I don't check here very often. [email protected]

Sponsored

OP
OP

Gst95dsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM EB PP Recaro....
How much for just the rears if you decide to split?
Not splitting, you're in Fresno dude.... this is all you! Trust me when i say you don't want to mix bias slicks with radial fronts. If you don't already have skinnies this is a killer set up.

ccampos14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost A/T
Haha I wish but I just wanted the rears just for casual street racing
I will probably never hit the track anyways so no need for skinnies
I was going to either make my stock 17s wider for slicks or just get the GT PP rims and put drag radials in the back since my ecobeast will probably never see a big turbo upgrade

OP
OP

Gst95dsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM EB PP Recaro....
Still available, buyers fell through. Not for Brembo cars, sorry.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
i just need tires =) already got wheels let me know if you let go of the tires alone

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Not splitting, you're in Fresno dude.... this is all you! Trust me when i say you don't want to mix bias slicks with radial fronts. If you don't already have skinnies this is a killer set up.
Why dont you want to mix bias slicks with radial fronts?
Sponsored