Sponsored

Color name for matte black stripes on GT350R?

IainD90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iain
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R #KR666, 2023 Bronco Sasquatch
Was wondering what the exact colour name/code was for the matte black stripes that come on some GT350R builds, particularly shadow black builds. Reason I ask is, my car came with holes drilled in the bumper for the front plate. I've used bumperplugs.com before and I'd like to order some until I find a more permanent solution to "fixing" the holes.

They go by color name/code but I can't seem to find the matte black color anywhere.
Sponsored

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
I would think Levittown Ford would be able to help you.. Just give them your vin, and they can look up your cars specs/build sheet. Search them in the forum. They have helped a lot of members out! Happy hunting! 👍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Was wondering what the exact colour name/code was for the matte black stripes that come on some GT350R builds, particularly shadow black builds. Reason I ask is, my car came with holes drilled in the bumper for the front plate. I've used bumperplugs.com before and I'd like to order some until I find a more permanent solution to "fixing" the holes.

They go by color name/code but I can't seem to find the matte black color anywhere.
Suggest that your local Ford dealership parts department should be able to provide that information for you.

The Ford parts department will probably ask for the last 8 digits of your VIN therefore you need to have that information ready for them.
Sponsored