Sponsored

Collection Tomorrow

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Some photos after CarPro ceramic coating:
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
much better thats how it should have looked when you got it :( dealers have a lot to learn

OP
OP
Adz

Adz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
Cameras just don't do justice for how good this colour looks!

You got any more pics of your factory wing? I'm tempted to fit one!

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 5.0 Need for Green - Custom Pack 2 with Magneride adaptive suspension, rear spoiler
Cameras just don't do justice for how good this colour looks!

You got any more pics of your factory wing? I'm tempted to fit one!
Yes mate, I agree with you. Whosoever designed the spoiler in ford has done a fab job. It just make it look more aerodynamic and sporty. I’ll upload some photos today.

If you are after ford oem spoiler, from a dealer it would cost you ÂŁ900 (spoiler), paint/fitting (ÂŁ400). Factory option is just ÂŁ350. This is what once ford dealer in York told me, hence I went for the model with one.

OP
OP
Adz

Adz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
I've found an unpainted one for 600, and then probably 300 to paint and fit. I'm so tempted, I feel the ford one looks the best and not too overkill! But still need more persuading until forking out a grand for one!

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
When i got my car you couldn't order the spoiler so it ended up costing me ÂŁ650 + paint for a ÂŁ350 option lol.Its a good spoiler but it doesn't come with a template.I would go with the trac pak one if i did it again.That does come with a template and its the same hole configuration.
20180715_184457.jpg

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
In our area, there is only one in need for green which is mine. Haven’t seen an another one yet.

By the way, I have settled all the paint issues with ford now. Got money both from Ford Credit and Dealer, which was enough for 2 stage paint correction@Unique Detail, toddington plus CarPro cquartz ceramic coating (all around).
Thanks everyone for their help, suggestions, and Kristian for all help from start of the issue to the resolution.
869E0F15-E6E5-40C5-AF52-BABA6D8069F9.jpeg
Great to finally see it sorted mate, glad I could save another from the clutches of ThinkFord Guildford! Looks absolutely stunning, the Unique Detailing guys did a brilliant job

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
I've found an unpainted one for 600, and then probably 300 to paint and fit. I'm so tempted, I feel the ford one looks the best and not too overkill! But still need more persuading until forking out a grand for one!
Yes, ÂŁ1300 is a lot, but compare it with black body stripes - ÂŁ1600 + fitting charges (thats what you call Overkill) :-)

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
When i got my car you couldn't order the spoiler so it ended up costing me ÂŁ650 + paint for a ÂŁ350 option lol.Its a good spoiler but it doesn't come with a template.I would go with the trac pak one if i did it again.That does come with a template and its the same hole configuration.
20180715_184457.jpg
Spoiler Looks Awesome and great contrast with stripes. Its just accentuates the sporty looks of Stang

OP
OP
Adz

Adz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
Definitely interested in the Ford spoiler! Might have to get saving!

Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
It is interesting just how rare our Need For Green cars are. I think working out exactly how many there are is difficult, but I would be surprised if there are 50 on the road for the entire UK. Given it was a one year colour and now finished, they could end up being very rare indeed. Certainly more exclusive than the Bullitt, I've seen loads of them!

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
20180715_184457.jpg
Looks good - Having the stripes on the rear spoiler is super cool as you can see the stripes in the rear view mirror. So you see both front and rear as you drive.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Spoiler Looks Awesome and great contrast with stripes. Its just accentuates the sporty looks of Stang
I'm so used to mine now that when I see an S550 without one it looks naked.

pr8196

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Proj
Vehicle(s)
I'm so used to mine now that when I see an S550 without one it looks naked.
That’s the reason I ended up buying it from ThinkFord Guildford.

On a diff note, are there any meet-ups in and around beds/herts/bucks? I haven’t been to any, would want to before Summer is all gone.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
That’s the reason I ended up buying it from ThinkFord Guildford.

On a diff note, are there any meet-ups in and around beds/herts/bucks? I haven’t been to any, would want to before Summer is all gone.
Get yourself over to Newbury next saturday (17th). Place called The Craven Arms in Enborne. I’ll be there next weekend. People usually start arriving from just before 11am, pub opens at midday where most people head inside for some grub
Sponsored