Colgan Front End $ Mirror Bras

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Any input on the Colgan Front End or Mirror Bras?

My car will see few road trips although one to the dragon is in the future. Looking for protection without damage.

Thank You :thumbsup:
Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I have these on my wife's G37 (bra & mirror covers) and they are great. Have a set on order for the 'stang, prob. won't be here till after Christmas tho.

OP
OP
havasu486

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
I have these on my wife's G37 (bra & mirror covers) and they are great. Have a set on order for the 'stang, prob. won't be here till after Christmas tho.
Sounds great, let me know how they fit and all. I will not be ordering for a few months as my car is in storage until April.:frusty:

Did you go with black or the carbon fiber?

Last edited:

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Sounds great, let me know how they fit and all. I will not be ordering for a few months as my car is in storage until April.:frusty:

Did you go with black or the carbon fiber?
Went with the black, don't need them to stand out any more than they already do ;)

OP
OP
havasu486

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Installed today,

I installed my Colgan Bra and Mirror covers today. the fit is great.
I had to make sure the hooks that go under the hood are in the right place. It took a couple tries but the hood closes normally. And the bra covers all the spaces it should. They are right that you should let the pieces sit in the sun for 20 min before trying to install.
DSC_0011.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Always remove the bra before a car wash (mechanical or by hand) and dry thoroughly before reinstalling.

Also, I'm not sure how the new modern bras are as opposed to those from the 80's-90's - but even most of the popular and expensive bras were known to leave abrasion marks on or around the sides of the urethane bumper covers and fenders where the attaching points are the most secure.

Just giving you a heads up to keep an eye on those areas (the bras can trap grit between the body panel surface and itself).

OP
OP
havasu486

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
I installed my Colgan Bra and Mirror covers today. the fit is great.
I had to make sure the hooks that go under the hood are in the right place. It took a couple tries but the hood closes normally. And the bra covers all the spaces it should. They are right that you should let the pieces sit in the sun for 20 min before trying to install.
Thanks for the input!!!!!!!! Im looking for something I would use rarely on long trips. Looks like Colgan for the win :)

Ill keep that half hour trick in mind. If only the sun would come out again :frusty:
Sponsored