OP
Aus-MustangGT

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
I ended up going H&R coilovers which I got through KPM/Streetfighter.
The description I got from H&R was: "The Mustang kit consists of 4 variable rated sport coil springs, 36mm big bore front struts and 46mm big bore rear shocks both mono tube construction. Shockabsorbers and struts are Bilstein mono tube bodies with H&R tuned damper rates. All testing has been carried out by H&R America and Germany. Both front and rear shocks can be re calibrated and are repairable."
How much did the H&R end up setting you back? Monotube looks like the way to go with these systems
Sponsored

noboot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Saf
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
I ended up going H&R coilovers which I got through KPM/Streetfighter.
The description I got from H&R was: "The Mustang kit consists of 4 variable rated sport coil springs, 36mm big bore front struts and 46mm big bore rear shocks both mono tube construction. Shockabsorbers and struts are Bilstein mono tube bodies with H&R tuned damper rates. All testing has been carried out by H&R America and Germany. Both front and rear shocks can be re calibrated and are repairable."
Whats the damage on this?

VNE000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Comp. Orange (Delivered Aug 2016)
Are the Roush kit mono or twin tube? Also which plates did you end up going with?

If people are interested in me exploring Vogtland coilovers more let me know through pm
Twin tube and Maximum Motorsports camber/castor plates. :thumbsup:

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Twin tube and Maximum Motorsports camber/castor plates. :thumbsup:
Has anybody gone down the Bilstein B6 path as I am entertaining do that for no other reason as I have had them on many cars Falcons and they are brilliant.

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
What has your experience been like with the Vogtland coilovers, they are twin tube when most of the other competitors are monotube
I have had the Vogtland Coilovers fitted for a year and a bit. Ride is firm (but I was looking for that) and the car handles very (very) well. There are no finishing issues no rattles or squeaks. Certainly not as adjustable as the shock works kit (if that is your thing) but well worth the money.

Sponsored

DRU842

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost Lightning Blue
Is anyone running the Pedders units locally and if so, how do you find them? I've got it in my head to 'Aussify' my car where I can; GFB valve, DBA brakes on order etc.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Is anyone running the Pedders units locally and if so, how do you find them? I've got it in my head to 'Aussify' my car where I can; GFB valve, DBA brakes on order etc.
To be honest I wouldn't touch them with someone elses money, I had a few bad experiences many years ago and never again. If you doubt me read the reviews available on the net. Go for a good reputable brand and check on here what others recommend and you wont go wrong.
Sponsored