Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Nice one Ben. I’d like a Bullitt in shadow black if we get them. I guess we might know after the Geneva car show this week
Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
^black beauty - do have a deliver date estimate?

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
^black beauty - do have a deliver date estimate?
Nope. Hence me asking. Part of me hopes it takes 9 months so I can 1) go into the new year, and 2) have more cash in the bank to use as initial payment, meaning less on the card.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Nice one Ben. I’d like a Bullitt in shadow black if we get them. I guess we might know after the Geneva car show this week
I hear Europe will but we won’t get them

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
How long IS the wait period, by the way? I heard it was around 9 months.
They said 6-9 months, think it will depends if we are a 18 build or 19 build, 18’s would be built by end of May maybe 1st week of June and 19’s won’t start till late June at the earliest, will hope to know a bit more later this month

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Tesco are doing 3.1% APR up to £25k at the moment. Cheaper than any finance you'll get from a dealer.
Use this !

I got £25k from Tesco 2 years ago and over a 4 yr period I only pay then £1750 in interest.

Finance scares me and personal loan is easier as you can sell the car easier if you ever need to.

Sid the ford finance unless it’s 0%

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I hear Europe will but we won’t get them

Looks like we will looking at the new postings within the last hour if we get them as the aussies do :ford:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like we will looking at the new postings within the last hour if we get them as the aussies do :ford:
We will indeed.

I'm surprised, we'd seen reports of andy barratt claiming no bullitt and other shenanigans. Seems to be coming now though! Questions now are how many, and how much

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
We will indeed.

I'm surprised, we'd seen reports of andy barratt claiming no bullitt and other shenanigans. Seems to be coming now though! Questions now are how many, and how much
As you say I am surprised with Andy Barrett saying it definitely will not be coming to the UK, good news to see it coming to the UK :thumbsup: bet it will be limited numbers and £50k or more

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
As you say I am surprised with Andy Barrett saying it definitely will not be coming to the UK
You're surprised by this? He also said the tri-bar DRLs and vents were illegal and the reason why we didn't get them (and I said it was Ford simply being cheap bastards and you all scoffed, scoffed I say! I think I'm owed an apology over that ;) ). So its funny how all that turned out.

At this rate I'm expecting a UK spec GT500 with Yorkshire Gold in the glove box upon delivery.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
You're surprised by this? He also said the tri-bar DRLs and vents were illegal and the reason why we didn't get them (and I said it was Ford simply being cheap bastards and you all scoffed, scoffed I say! I think I'm owed an apology over that ;) ). So its funny how all that turned out.

At this rate I'm expecting a UK spec GT500 with Yorkshire Gold in the glove box upon delivery.
I can remember that now I could see the last of GT350 coming over when the GT500 comes out but then maybe I am just dreaming

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who is Andy Barrett?
Sponsored