Clutch Related or Transmission

WolfMxbee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolf
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, 2005 Ford F-150, 1995
When I First Got my S550 Eco, it had 63k and now it's at 67k since August 2022, I thought the clutch was going out because of the engagement point but actually after replacing the spring on the clutch pedal, it felt like how it should with my other manual cars I owned, recently I started noticing a small faint chatter in the clutch pedal when coming from a stop slowly letting up, I also noticed that sometimes 3rd to 4th shifts, 4th with have a little (just a barely) rough shift like a thump, not sound but feel in the shifter, I also noticed at 60mph when I'm in 5th and slow down to 50 when it's slightly under 2k rpms, and start to slowly accelerate, the rear thumps but I assume that's the diff bushings correct because of the Deflection and the low load? I bought a x-clutch when I first picked up the car before I got the spring as a prepared repair but haven't felt the need to replace it as it doesn't feel like it's slipping, just weird symptoms, I also have a steeda shifter bracket along with the ford performance short shifter and BG fluid since the first 500 miles I had it, so where I'm getting at is could it be synchros or just that it is still body mounted as I know people say trans mount goes along way in improved shifter feel at getting the Shift symptom to go away
Sponsored