Sponsored

CJ Pony

Yellow GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Hi Guys,

Has anyone in Australia bought parts from CJ Pony for their 2015 yet?
I have a few parts in my Wishlist but will wait until I know exactly when I'm getting my car before pulling the trigger.
If you have, even if its for your classic Mustang, please share your experience.

Cheers!
YGT :ford:
Sponsored

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
Have bought recently and was very happy with service and delivery time.I received redline hood struts,carbon fibre coil covers and matching engine cover centre,50th logo boot carpet,50th logo fender gripper,t-shirt,hat.I had to ring them and change order before it was despatched,this was very easy.Just have to watch the freight charges.The $US to $AUS hurts a bit as well. Delivery took a bit under 2 weeks.I just used std international shipping(it must have been air freight to arrive in under 2 weeks) Btw the carbon fibre coil covers and engine cover centre look great(imho a lot better than hydrocarbon).Overall a very happy shopping experience

OP
OP

Yellow GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Those items you mentioned are pretty much what I have in my Wishlist, plus Airaid Intake, some led lights, Black Billet Aluminum Fuel Door and LeBRA Front End Cover.
How did you pay for your shipping?

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
Australia is one of our favorite markets. We have a lot of customers from your area that have restored classic mustangs throughout the years. You should have no issues outside of the uncontrollable wait time it takes to get parts from us to you.

You guys are very patient to wait for parts that long, a couple of days kills guys over here, you guys have to wait weeks to get them from us to you and all the custom stuff involved. My hats off to you guys.

nadojay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee
Australia is one of our favorite markets. We have a lot of customers from your area that have restored classic mustangs throughout the years. You should have no issues outside of the uncontrollable wait time it takes to get parts from us to you.

You guys are very patient to wait for parts that long, a couple of days kills guys over here, you guys have to wait weeks to get them from us to you and all the custom stuff involved. My hats off to you guys.
We learnt patience from waiting for our Mustangs lol

Sponsored

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
I actually got those things in 2 orders. The boot carpet was rolled (not tight)and in a box.It was about 1mx300mmx300mm.It was bulky,so I added some smaller things that did not increase weight that much.The freight was about US$100 for each delivery.CJ Pony give you the freight charges up front on your order ,so you can adjust contents and see if that changes freight charges.I think even a minimum order would be US$50.It may well be cheaper all in one,ask them.I chose to do 2 orders a couple of weeks apart.I rang them to sort the freight,I dont know whether you can adjust contents and get different freight quotes on online order.

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
Btw that carbon fibre coil covers and engine cover centre piece kit,I added a chrome 5.0 fender badge to the centre instead of the standard factory flat black/white badge.The chrome 5.0 looks great because it has depth.Also easy to put on,it is a stick-on,just have to snap off plastic locating pins.It fits perfectly in indentation on centre piece.I have ordered a Race Red (any colour to match your car)engine cover with thin black stripes (as in picture on website) with black centre piece(unassembled) from RPI designs. I am swapping this centre out to use carbon fibre centre with chrome 5.0 badge.I think it will look good.

Race Red GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Racered
I forgot to mention that I used credit card for payment. US$1= AUS$1.30 approx.No matter how you pay we lose on conversion.If you want it you have to pay. I am sure australian outlets will be able to supply in future when there is more demand,but they still have freight and overheads to cover.I dont think they will be much cheaper and by ordering with CJ's you have got it now!

OP
OP

Yellow GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

LOL I agree with nadojay. We are always the last people that get anything!!!

OP
OP

Yellow GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I forgot to mention that I used credit card for payment. US$1= AUS$1.30 approx.No matter how you pay we lose on conversion.If you want it you have to pay. I am sure australian outlets will be able to supply in future when there is more demand,but they still have freight and overheads to cover.I dont think they will be much cheaper and by ordering with CJ's you have got it now!
I'll probably wait until I have a confirmed delivery date before I decide to go ahead with the purchase. Or maybe even after I've taken delivery, which I HOPE will the this year...:shrug:

Sponsored

Porpstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 V8 2017 Weapon!
Hi Guys,

Recently purchased new Exhaust from CJ Pony Parts to AUS. Was super Quick to arrive here and all is well. Just need to make sure you understand the shipping and Customs taxes. I got slugged extra $350 bucks from Aussie customs as it is over $1000 in AUD so you have to pay extra tax on it.

OaG_sGm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6-speed Manual AUS
Bought a few things from them, quite expensive ones too.
They give you loyalty dollar after you spent, and you can get some discounts on next purchases.