CJ Pony Parts

Mscratch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I have always loved their informative installation videos and everything I've ordered shows up rapidly and in good condition. This is great until you have a problem, I ordered new Clear taillights from them and washed the car for the first time in a couple of weeks after the install. The car is a garage queen and only comes out on the weekends when its nor raining. Almost immediately the left taillight had moisture in it. I have left several emails, made numerous phone calls and nothing. This place is horrible when there is a problem. This may be the last purchase I ever make from them. You have to provide customer service for what you sell. I have even tried calling the order line and no answer and no call back, don't know how they stay in business.
Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
OP
OP
Mscratch

Mscratch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium

Jomama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
I have always loved their informative installation videos and everything I've ordered shows up rapidly and in good condition. This is great until you have a problem, I ordered new Clear taillights from them and washed the car for the first time in a couple of weeks after the install. The car is a garage queen and only comes out on the weekends when its nor raining. Almost immediately the left taillight had moisture in it. I have left several emails, made numerous phone calls and nothing. This place is horrible when there is a problem. This may be the last purchase I ever make from them. You have to provide customer service for what you sell. I have even tried calling the order line and no answer and no call back, don't know how they stay in business.
Agreed, I received an item from them that was broken. I called many times and also emailed. Absolutely no response. I will never order from again. The are the worst at customer service.

Cheatham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, Iconic Silver, Perf.Pack. 6 spd
Dam I placed an order with them today before I seen this, hopefully all is well

OP
OP
Mscratch

Mscratch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Dam I placed an order with them today before I seen this, hopefully all is well
I just ordered and received the MMD front end splitter a couple of weeks ago after the taillight order. Like I said if you order something they are great! You get it fast and in good condition. If you have a problem they are a ghost. The fact that I have ordered stuff after the taillights and got it pretty quick, tells me that they are intentionally not responding.
Sponsored