Sponsored

Cheap and easy way to change the Brembo calipers

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Is it possible to just change the Brembo calipers that come on GT Performance package mustangs to the Red ones rather than the stock grey ones? Would I have to buy an all new brake package??

Thanks!
-Saif
Sponsored

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Is it possible to just change the Brembo calipers that come on GT Performance package mustangs to the Red ones rather than the stock grey ones? Would I have to buy an all new brake package??

Thanks!
-Saif
Just paint them.

OP
OP
Blackbeauty

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I would do that as a last resort if a caliper change isn't simple and relatively cheap. They come with red writings on the stock greys so I'd have to redo those too.

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
I would do that as a last resort if a caliper change isn't simple and relatively cheap. They come with red writings on the stock greys so I'd have to redo those too.
Total waste of money man. $50 and an afternoon of work and you can do this yourself. You can paint them and then buy a decal to put over it.

I did mine a few weeks ago, came out great and was very inexpensive. My only suggestion is buy some other paintbrushes and cut the ends off so they are a bit stiffer. The brush that came in my G2 kit was a complete pos.

Sponsored

JJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
G2 and a couple hours. Agree on getting good brushes! (Sorry pic so big, sent from iPhone)
image.jpg

OP
OP
Blackbeauty

Blackbeauty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
That looks sick. I love the G2 kit. Used it on all my other cars. They stay on forever! Thanks guys, I reckon I'll try that!

Cobrakev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Powder coat them.
Sponsored