Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
Hello all!
Many of you know me as BmacIL on the forum here. I've been thrilled to help many, many people with setup advice and recommend the best options for what will make people happy with the dynamics of their cars. It's truly an awesome feeling to hear people tell you that you were able to restore or renew love for driving their vehicle.

While this has been fun for me as a hobby, through others' suggestion and self-realization, I have decided to start a small company with the goal of using vehicle dynamics tools and a huge database of part information to provide model-based vehicle setup recommendations. This is for springs, swaybars, and damper selection & tuning primarily, but also will take into account the vehicle CG, roll centers, dynamic camber, etc, including changes from ride height variation as well as correction. This is not just for track rats or those of us who use our cars for dual duty. This can also be for someone who just wants a really well-sorted street car that performs well, but their first priority is street manners.

You may be asking, "What is the value to me?"
Whether you know nothing or a good bit about vehicle kinematics, what I can offer is a model and setup based on a consistent physics philosophy and known best practices for maximizing grip and improving ride. This is not going to be based on what's popular, flashy or necessarily what people like to throw money at. This will be what's right for you.

What you'll receive:
1. Baseline analysis of car as it is - stock or already modified is fine
2. Recommended setup based on one's individual goals for the car, budget and usage
3. A few tuning options or recommendations based on the setup

I will provide an objective, quantitative analysis and provide the best options that fit. All brands and brand tuning options will be part of the pool of options available.

An option to my setup services is that I can also now provide individually-configured Viking coilovers and shocks to suit the setup if you should desire them. With double adjustability, and extremely high quality, they are an underrated option out there.

To start, you can send me a PM and submit your info on my site. I will follow-up with additional questions about your vehicle and your goals.

https://www.bmacvehiclekinematics.com

BVK-next.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.