Sponsored

Charger Hellcat Tire Shredding

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Cool yet not cool at the same time. Keep the hooning on an empty parking lot or on a side street with no traffic and no cars parked on either side. This video could have been one slip away from this title…

"Jackass in Hellcat damages 5 cars and looks like a douche."

Okay, off my high horse now. I love goofing off behind the wheel as much as the next guy but it needs to be done where the risk is minimized to persons or property. I'd love to have the 707 HP thats for sure. :)

jai302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Sorry but this car is garbage and looks like it too. There's no use for those 707 horsepower in a car with skinny tires and a body that weighs almost as much as a light truck. Can't wait for the upcoming GT500 to tear the Fatcat a new a$$hole. Heck even the upcoming GT350 is a better car than the Dodge - I'm hoping to buy one eventually!

I was stopped at a red light when one such douchy Dodge Hellcat owner pulled over by my side and kept revving. As soon as the light went green I floored it and smoked him. He was too busy burning his tires to even bother catching up. These fatcat owners who think they can hang with Supercars are in for a rude awakening like the poor "Fast and Furious" bloke who wanted to race me after falling for Dodge marketing.

pietran30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Sorry but this car is garbage and looks like it too. There's no use for those 707 horsepower in a car with skinny tires and a body that weighs almost as much as a light truck. Can't wait for the upcoming GT500 to tear the Fatcat a new a$$hole. Heck even the upcoming GT350 is a better car than the Dodge - I'm hoping to buy one eventually!

I was stopped at a red light when one such douchy Dodge Hellcat owner pulled over by my side and kept revving. As soon as the light went green I floored it and smoked him. He was too busy burning his tires to even bother catching up. These fatcat owners who think they can hang with Supercars are in for a rude awakening like the poor "Fast and Furious" bloke who wanted to race me after falling for Dodge marketing.
Wow cool story bro.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51

Sorry bro love the Hellcat. Keep drinking that Hater Aid!
Sponsored