Cervinis ram air hood

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Who here has done this hood? I really like the look. 799.00 plus my shop would paint both sides and install for 400.00. I'm not sure if that price includes shipping. Has anyone had experience with this hood?
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Some guys on this forum have gotten the GT500 style hood for the 2015-2017 cars, but I've haven't seen anyone with the Ram Air hood for the 18+ Mustangs yet.
I think that the GT500 style hood is still in production.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I like the ram air hood for sure , I think it looks great

Juantrickpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
15GTPP
.....I'm not sure if that price includes shipping.....
Shipping should/would be pointed out wherever you’re buying it from. Looks to be $99 from LMR which I would say is common due to truck freight. Do it! (then post a pic!)

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I do like the ram air and stalker hoods, can also put on the dedicated ram air bottom piece to divert the air to a open CAI if you have one, but still looks better with the diverter, it darkens the intake area and kinda moves debris to one area.

I am on the fence of which is the best one, the dual inlet ram air or the stalker? vents are on top of ram air one and vents are on sides of stalker. The thing I do not like about each is the louver vents are stuck on by only adhesive, but Ram air diverter accessory uses screws.
Only 18+ GT with the 18+ GT500 hood I see if the silver one on cervinis site, same as the ram air one that is orange below

I know Cervini hoods have quality and do not need hood pins apparently, but ram air is more risky vs the GT500 since it is catching air vs the GT500 that is just reverse heat extractors and less likely to shake?

ram.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
I do like the ram air and stalker hoods, can also put on the dedicated ram air bottom piece to divert the air to a open CAI if you have one, but still looks better with the diverter, it darkens the intake area and kinda moves debris to one area.

I am on the fence of which is the best one, the dual inlet ram air or the stalker? vents are on top of ram air one and vents are on sides of stalker. The thing I do not like about each is the louver vents are stuck on by only adhesive, but Ram air diverter accessory uses screws.
Only 18+ GT with the 18+ GT500 hood I see if the silver one on cervinis site, same as the ram air one that is orange below

I know Cervini hoods have quality and do not need hood pins apparently, but ram air is more risky vs the GT500 since it is catching air vs the GT500 that is just reverse heat extractors and less likely to shake?

ram.jpg
I have the ram air hood on my 19 convert. Cervini was spot on with the paint as well . My body shop got some heavy mesh and put it behind the vents and painted it black.
AB5AD19F-B675-4F10-9ED1-383F69E03F3D.jpeg

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I have the ram air hood on my 19 convert. Cervini was spot on with the paint as well . My body shop got some heavy mesh and put it behind the vents and painted it black.
Looks great

Do you have the ram air diverter piece installed as well?

Does it shake at high speed or is stable?

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
Looks great

Do you have the ram air diverter piece installed as well?

Does it shake at high speed or is stable?
No I don’t have the ram air piece I have the edelbrock stage 2 setup so my intake is closed. I had the underside painted satin black though . The hood doesn’t move at all.

OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
No I don’t have the ram air piece I have the edelbrock stage 2 setup so my intake is closed. I had the underside painted satin black though . The hood doesn’t move at all.
Looks good, is the yellow on the hood a graphic?

Sponsored
OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
OP
OP
zworld

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
It’s velocity blue the 19 version
Ok it looks really close to my 18 lightning blue. It's cool to see a ram air in blue on a car, I really want one! Lets see if uncle sam will pay for it lol.

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
Ok it looks really close to my 18 lightning blue. It's cool to see a ram air in blue on a car, I really want one! Lets see if uncle sam will pay for it lol.
Yea I bought the spider top cover with that lol I never but the top up anymore
Sponsored