Sponsored

ceramic cloth interior

jsowell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
I would love to hear from some owners of the ceramic interior. I will be purchasing a GT w/pp in the next few weeks. There is one for a fair price nearby, but has a ceramic interior. I am wary of this as it seems like it could be rough w/stains and such.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
The Ceramic cloth should be ok as long as you condition it with a 3M-like fabric protectant. Most protectants will repel normal daily use wear/tear, some even repel or protect against fluid spills.

I have the Ceramic leather - it holds up well and I have not experienced any discoloration from any type of clothing (jeans, dark dress/casual pants, variety of coats, etc). As long as the seats are treated and the user is not careless, they will go a long way.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
21k miles and mine look practically new...but, that's only cause I work real hard at not getting them get dirty. Seat bottoms stay covered with a beige towel. Seat backs still look new(never treated, never cleaned other than vacuuming) with just a couple small spots that nobody notices but me. I imagine a coffee spill would be disastrous...and I've come close :headbonk:
I absolutely love the contrast and rarity of ceramic. If I had to do it all over again I would get the ceramic cloth.
Sponsored