Sponsored

CEL on. 0171/0174. Easiest way to log fuel trims and clear DTCs?

OP
OP

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Another question is if the GT350 tube flows more air should i put it back on and get tuned for it when i d? People get tunes for PMAS and big JLT intakes all the time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
By mistake I ran as high as E40. I was spacing off doing my E85 blend I dumped 6 gallons of E in the car. I actually posted up on the forums concerned that I would end up kicking off CEL or a misfire code. Nothing the car ran like a champ. I have put E85 as a top off as well and never had an issue. E85 is heavier than regular fuel, not by much but it usually blends in pretty good.

OP
OP

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
I put the M1 intake tube back on and that mostly cleared up the trims issue. Im seeing +7-10% in about all driving situations, which i think is to be expected with no carbon trap.

Strangely the bank 2 LTFT bounces a bit more. Its good all the time except WOT then it jumps to +22% ish. During that time the STFT is around -.22% so I am hoping that will iron out over time? I wasnt seeing that yesterday on bank 2 but i have to wonder if it was doing that before and that whys the CEL was kicking on during WOT events even after most of the E should have been out of my tank. So this leaves me a bit still wondering about any possible peak on the driver side. But not sure how that would happen and only effect WOT

I only drive about 20 miles today and didnt clear the previous adaptives this morning.

And FYI, the 350 tube is about 8mm larger in diameter then the M1 tube at the mouth before the MAF.

The trims were more stable yesterday and it makes me want to put the 350 tube back in later and have my tuner work off of a GT350 MAF table when they do the tune.

Total fuel trims are LTFT+STFT. Small short term trims really only means long term trims are working.
Sponsored