• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Cat back exhaust

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Used (under 10K miles) stainless steel cat back exhaust with H-Pipe for GT or Y-Pipe for ecoboost

Will fit 2015-2018 Mustangs

Although unbranded, I believe this to be the same unit as the 'Gravity' branded ones available on eBay as it came from the same retailer, had the same part number and looks identical to the ones widely available on eBay and on this link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAINLES...ustang&hash=item5b524fcb8e:g:R8EAAOSwOape8K89

Though cheap, it seems reasonably well made from decent materials and actually sounded really good on my GT.

What lets it down is the fitment - the narrowed section of the H-pipe that meets the factory downpipe is narrowed too much. For this reason I would strongly recommend having a professional exhaust fitter fit it. They may have an expansion tool that could widen the pipe a fraction for a snug fit. As I didn't do this, it just never sealed properly. That said, it stayed on my car for over a year without any other issues.

I haven't pictured it, but I do still have the Y-pipe which is unused.

I can't comment on any performance enhancement, but the sound was really good. Definitely louder than stock without being obnoxious. No rasp, no drone and a true deep muscle car rumble which seems to be absent from most of the systems out there.

Looking for ÂŁ80 collected - though may be able to deliver in the West Yorkshire area. Will fit in the boot of your 'stang!
IMG_5200.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg
IMG_5201.jpeg
IMG_5202.jpeg
Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Me and Bob on here had the same exhaust, it’s a Direnza item and for the money it’s a bargain, nice bit of noise on both the Ecoboost and the GT.

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Me and Bob on here had the same exhaust, it’s a Direnza item and for the money it’s a bargain, nice bit of noise on both the Ecoboost and the GT.
Yes - its a Direnza stainless exhaust - seriously ÂŁ80?????
Someone is getting a bargain!:like:

not stupid loud, but a good roar and burble - I had this on my 2017 Mustang and it was damn good!

OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes - its a Direnza stainless exhaust - seriously ÂŁ80?????
Someone is getting a bargain!:like:

not stupid loud, but a good roar and burble - I had this on my 2017 Mustang and it was damn good!
I'm letting it go for a token amount because I think it will need a bit of work/skill to make it fit snugly. I am missing the sound a bit since I switched to a much quieter system!

OP
OP

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If anyone wants this, and can collect from West Yorkshire, it’s yours for free. Taking up too much room in the garage now!
Sponsored