Sponsored

Cars booked on the TIJUCA (10th April 2016)

MustangMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Convertible - Magnetic
Exactly 17 months after putting down my deposit, I was able to physically touch my car yesterday and see that yes, it does actually exist. I haven't taken delivery yet, that's not til next week some time, but it's getting real now.

Since I ordered, I worked out the I had conceived (well my partner did anyway), had a baby and now have a 6 month old, so it's been a long wait!

The car is dirty, covered in stickers and plastic, but I actually got to touch it.

Whilst there, I took some pics of a few other cars waiting to be detailed too - so if your car is in the Parramatta region, one of these might be yours!
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 47 47 PM.jpg
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 49 37 PM.jpg
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 51 02 PM.jpg
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 51 51 PM.jpg
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 49 46 PM.jpg
Photo 19-05-2016, 4 50 00 PM.jpg
Sponsored

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
As promised, here are a few pics of my new Pony which I picked up from Metro Ford this morning. I'll post more in the Mustang pics thread once the window tinting and paint protection goes on next week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

sunny04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 (soon)
Congrats [MENTION=20259]Tarrax[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22316]MustangMark[/MENTION], I visited the Thomson Ford dealership today and saw your car as well as mine. Mine is the Ruby red behind yours. Funny thing the dealer quoted the exact same thing (as per the post above) that you said when you saw the car yesterday!

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Resto & Sunny. Very easy on the eye and a pleasure to drive too. You're both in for a real treat very soon. ;)

MustangMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Convertible - Magnetic
Congrats [MENTION=20259]Tarrax[/MENTION]
[MENTION=22316]MustangMark[/MENTION], I visited the Thomson Ford dealership today and saw your car as well as mine. Mine is the Ruby red behind yours. Funny thing the dealer quoted the exact same thing (as per the post above) that you said when you saw the car yesterday!
They all looked pretty impressive lined up like that, even dirty, wrapped in plastic, and sitting behind a workshed!

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
As promised, here are a few pics of my new Pony which I picked up from Metro Ford this morning. I'll post more in the Mustang pics thread once the window tinting and paint protection goes on next week.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Those pictures are good, did you hire a professional photographer or took it yourself? ;)

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Those pictures are good, did you hire a professional photographer or took it yourself? ;)
Two from column A and one from column B. :thumbsup:

Fieldsey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Wow [MENTION=20259]Tarrax[/MENTION] that is an awesome looking colour. Well done
[MENTION=22316]MustangMark[/MENTION] I know how you are feeling just dying to get into your car and drive it for a while. I'm in Newman WA at work and my baby is in Melbourne so I still have 10 more days before I get to fly home and get close to it.

Resto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 5.0, Oxford White manual coupe
This is so awesome, Tarrax!
Really, really happy for you and yours.
Bet you won't sleep tonight.....that is unless you camp in the beast.
Kind of crazy thinking I'll be in that showroom in a few short weeks!

Have an awesome weekend cruising, mate!!

OP
OP
Jarv23

Jarv23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT 5.0 Auto (OTT Stripes)
Exactly 17 months after putting down my deposit, I was able to physically touch my car yesterday and see that yes, it does actually exist. I haven't taken delivery yet, that's not til next week some time, but it's getting real now.

Since I ordered, I worked out the I had conceived (well my partner did anyway), had a baby and now have a 6 month old, so it's been a long wait!

The car is dirty, covered in stickers and plastic, but I actually got to touch it.

Whilst there, I took some pics of a few other cars waiting to be detailed too - so if your car is in the Parramatta region, one of these might be yours!
Congrats Mark! Don't worry, she will clean up beautifully for pick up!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jarv23

Jarv23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver GT 5.0 Auto (OTT Stripes)
As promised, here are a few pics of my new Pony which I picked up from Metro Ford this morning. I'll post more in the Mustang pics thread once the window tinting and paint protection goes on next
Congrats Tarrax, that's an awesome colour!

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
This is so awesome, Tarrax!
Really, really happy for you and yours.
Bet you won't sleep tonight.....that is unless you camp in the beast.
Kind of crazy thinking I'll be in that showroom in a few short weeks!

Have an awesome weekend cruising, mate!!
More so than you might think mate. Having only ever owned a car for utility, this is quite the experience. The term driver's car has some real meaning for me now & I understand why people just want to cruise around in one of these babies, who cares where you're going.

The attention she gets is crazy too. People taking pics while stopped at lights or even while driving; guys giving you the thumbs up; Holden drivers stealing looks while pretending not to; kids just staring the whole time, usually with their mouths open. One guy nearly swerved into me while looking in the rear view mirror, then sheepishly smiled and waved in apology. I can only imagine what you'll get in the V8. :headbang:

Last edited:

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

tevery13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Fastback - Ingot Silver
Hopefully the reason this thread is so quiet is because everyone has received their Mustangs!

Tarrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully the reason this thread is so quiet is because everyone has received their Mustangs!
Are you still waiting for the car to arrive on Townsville?
Sponsored