Cars booked on the Talisman departing 17th sept 16

African PH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franco
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Race Red GT
Mine was ordered 9 months before yours so if one is left off the boat it better not be mine...:paddle:
I feel for you bro, I hope we both make it, I believe the next boat is 6 days later.
Sponsored

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Mine was ordered 9 months before yours so if one is left off the boat it better not be mine...:paddle:
I'm really happy for African PH as well:headbang::confused: seeing I also odered in July 2015!!!!!. It is astonishing that a race red GT ordered 9 months later is built on the same day and booked on the same ship! Maybe Ford just waited until the 20th of July 2016 to build all race red cars ordered anytime in the previous year!!:shrug:

Actually I don't care if mine is left behind, seeing I'll be leaving for China for two weeks ON THE DAY I estimate it arrives in Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What luck after a 16 month wait!:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::rant:

OP
OP
OZDAZ5.0

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
I'm really happy for African PH as well:headbang::confused: seeing I also odered in July 2015!!!!!. It is astonishing that a race red GT ordered 9 months later is built on the same day and booked on the same ship! Maybe Ford just waited until the 20th of July 2016 to build all race red cars ordered anytime in the previous year!!:shrug:

Actually I don't care if mine is left behind, seeing I'll be leaving for China for two weeks ON THE DAY I estimate it arrives in Adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What luck after a 16 month wait!:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::rant:
They only had one giant can of Red paint that did them all on the 20th July...

sadly it's probably true...:eyebulge::shrug::frusty:

African PH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franco
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Race Red GT

Ja bud, I'll be at Philip Island for the Motogp when mine arrives. The Mustang world goes around in mysterious circles. My car will be loaded last as it has to come off first. The boat goes to all OZ ports and on to Japan. But difficult to understand the wait/build process hey? I believe the UK okes are in an even worse scenario. I'll be in the States Jan/Feb, so if anybody wants me to buy and mail something, please feel free to ask.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
Ordered March 31st. Build date July 20th. Arrived Baltimore Sept 6th. Booked on Talisman for 17th, ETA Auckland Oct 13th. Have been warned that sometimes cars are left behind, as ships could be overbooked. Hoping guys, hoping!!!
That's less than 7 months??? WTF..

Us Aussie's get ripped:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Sponsored

African PH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Franco
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Race Red GT
That's less than 7 months??? WTF..

Us Aussie's get ripped:frusty::frusty::frusty:
As we say in Swahili (East African) Language, "Pole Sana" which means very sorry. My son lives in Perth, and I would love for him to come and see your baby when you have received her. Good luck to us for the 17th!!!

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
As we say in Swahili (East African) Language, "Pole Sana" which means very sorry. My son lives in Perth, and I would love for him to come and see your baby when you have received her. Good luck to us for the 17th!!!
I assume the Pole Sana is out of sympathy for us and not any guilt? it's certainly not your fault!! Good luck to you:thumbsup:
Also the British actually have it much better than us as far as delivery times go! Something I really don't understand at all:shrug:

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
Was hoping mine would make it on this ship but not yet received at Docks.
Fricken train taking long enough:frusty::frusty:
How do you find out if its at the docks?
Mine was built on the 6th sep Deysha told me it was on the train last week on Friday the 9th.

kiwipony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Manual Grabber Blue
Try this website. Put in your VIN to see details.

http://www.2wglobal.com
Ange is right. I think about a week after build date I continually checked my VIN number under cargo ID & then one day, about 6.00am I think my car was there, booked on Tiger. Enjoy the journey, its part of the ride. Now every night I check the boats GPS reading. My family think I'm weird, they'll probably right but within a month or two we'll have a pony in the garage:cheers::cheers:

Sponsored

zeeman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
OXFORD WHITE GT AUTO MY17
Try this website. Put in your VIN to see details.

http://www.2wglobal.com
Thanks i've been trying this site all week no records found.I thought it only told you if your on a ship.
I hope the slow Mustang Express has delivered it to the docks by now its been a week.Oh well have to keep checking and hoping...:headbonk:

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Talisman is docked at Baltimore - it'll all start happening soon !

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How do you find out if its at the docks?
Mine was built on the 6th sep Deysha told me it was on the train last week on Friday the 9th.
Yours arrived at the port in Baltimore on 9/12/16, zeeman.

Talisman is docked at Baltimore - it'll all start happening soon !
Woo hoo!!! This is great news, PPPony! Thanks for sharing.

Deysha

FordGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Does anyone know why the ships seem to dock in two places in Baltimore. I notice Talisman first docked at Shoreline then moved to Dundalk on the other side. Is it to load different brands or for fuel? If it's for different brands, where do they load the Mustangs from?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ange
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic Grey
Ange is right. I think about a week after build date I continually checked my VIN number under cargo ID & then one day, about 6.00am I think my car was there, booked on Tiger. Enjoy the journey, its part of the ride. Now every night I check the boats GPS reading. My family think I'm weird, they'll probably right but within a month or two we'll have a pony in the garage:cheers::cheers:
Your lucky. My car must be on the slow train!!
Has been two weeks since loaded on rail and still no sign of it on tracking cargo ID site.:frusty:
Sponsored