Sponsored

Cars booked on the FAUST (Feb 2016 sailing)

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Ruby Red Convertible
Bon Voyage my friends. Smooth sailing and look forward to hearing of your excited deliveries. Wish I was joining you. Mine is missing in action now, even the shipping company have no trace of the car, "We have researched the matter and can report to you that, at this time, WWL has not received information related to this Ford Mustang and we have no visibility to where it may be.
Once we receive information from Ford, you would be able to track your car on our website at www.2wglobal.com using the VIN/Cargo ID.Until then, we can only refer you to your local dealer who may be able to provide more information on the vehicle's status and its delivery timeline. Kind regards,Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics"
F##k that sucks, sorry to hear your problems, how do you loose a car, but I assume (yes I know) that WWL only gets details after Ford gives them a booking number, so it will be on the dooks and WILL be booked onto the next barge
Sponsored

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
Bon Voyage my friends. Smooth sailing and look forward to hearing of your excited deliveries. Wish I was joining you. Mine is missing in action now, even the shipping company have no trace of the car, "We have researched the matter and can report to you that, at this time, WWL has not received information related to this Ford Mustang and we have no visibility to where it may be.
Once we receive information from Ford, you would be able to track your car on our website at www.2wglobal.com using the VIN/Cargo ID.Until then, we can only refer you to your local dealer who may be able to provide more information on the vehicle's status and its delivery timeline. Kind regards,Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics"
Unless your car camouflaged in the snow and they can't find :shrug:

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Tantash, who did you contact at WW? I have a feeling my car may be missing too. Maybe they've gone for a :cheers: together ?

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Tantash, who did you contact at WW? I have a feeling my car may be missing too. Maybe they've gone for a :cheers: together ?
Probably so! I looked them up on fb and wrote to them with my VIN and all the details via Messenger from facebook. Took quite a few days to get the reply but at least they did the checking and didn't just ignore it. You have to 'like' their page before you can message them from it.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Probably so! I looked them up on fb and wrote to them with my VIN and all the details via Messenger from facebook. Took quite a few days to get the reply but at least they did the checking and didn't just ignore it. You have to 'like' their page before you can message them from it.
Cheers mate, I've sent a query to them :)

Sponsored

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Hang in there tantash, hopefully you will make it onto the next ship. There is no real rhyme or reason to the delivery process. I know of a few cars that were built two days after mine that are in the process of being delivered to their owners this week. You tend to do a lot of this :frusty::frusty: while waiting for your vin to come up on the WWL site.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Hi Anne

I just heard back from WW - I got the same message as you did.

Time being we have not received any information related to your new Ford Mustang and therefore have no visibility where it may be.
Once we receive further information from Ford, you will be able to track it on our website using the VIN/Cargo ID as a search criteria.
Until then, we can only refer you to your local dealer for more information.
Kind regards,
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics

I can't believe a car can be lost, in my mind it has either been pinched or someone at Ford is telling porkies. Maybe my car hasn't even been built yet...

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Hi Anne

Time being we have not received any information related to your new Ford Mustang and therefore have no visibility where it may be.
Once we receive further information from Ford, you will be able to track it on our website using the VIN/Cargo ID as a search criteria.
Until then, we can only refer you to your local dealer for more information.
Kind regards,
Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics

I can't believe a car can be lost, in my mind it has either been pinched or someone at Ford is telling porkies. Maybe my car hasn't even been built yet...
I think Ford knows exactly where our cars are actually and it answers the question that they ARE responsible for putting the order thru to ww shipping, they just have lied to me that they don't know what is shipped till the shipping company sends them the manifest after sailing. As if ... If they just told the truth there wouldn't be this angst. Hopefully we will both make the next ship.

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Anne

I can't believe a car can be lost, in my mind it has either been pinched or someone at Ford is telling porkies. .
[FONT=&quot]I still believe WWL will not know anything about a car until it gets an order with a valid vin, why would need to, it is one of the biggest car ports in the US with thousands of vehicles at an one time, who is Woodcliff Lake NJ and how do you get in touch with them as they seem to be the only answer, I cannot believe that Ford US or at least our contacts cannot see what Woodcliff are doing and when and how they decide what Vins go to each order, Question with no known answer, Does Ford US farm out this function to a third party shipping organiser. [/FONT]

dreabc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[FONT=&quot] I cannot believe that Ford US or at least our contacts cannot see what Woodcliff are doing and when and how they decide what Vins go to each order [/FONT]
This is staggering in my opinion. The fact that Ford US cant tell you anything about your car once it has arrived at the port is bordering on criminal.

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
[FONT=&quot]I still believe WWL will not know anything about a car until it gets an order with a valid vin, why would need to, it is one of the biggest car ports in the US with thousands of vehicles at an one time, who is Woodcliff Lake NJ and how do you get in touch with them as they seem to be the only answer, I cannot believe that Ford US or at least our contacts cannot see what Woodcliff are doing and when and how they decide what Vins go to each order, Question with no known answer, Does Ford US farm out this function to a third party shipping organiser. [/FONT]
Wwl have a large office in Woodcliff Lake NJ....I am guessing that Ford lodge their bookings through wwl at this office, which is why it appears on the track. and trace.

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Loaded, yes

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
just checked mine got loaded aswell

ozengine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now 5.00pm at the docks and has been 4 hours since last car registed as LOADED there is still 1 out of the 138 order and 4 out of the 118 order still listed as recieved at terminal, hope that this does not mean there is a problem with the 5

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"