Sponsored

CarbonDynamics GT350 Fenders

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
pics coming soon! check out the myspace page! lol go ahead and post them here and facebook ;)
Sponsored

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
neeeeed pics of these

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I agree with you completely. It's for this reason that I have just stayed out their threads as much as possible. I would bat an eye, but it's easier for me to just send my money elsewhere and move on. As someone who has worked in the business and is now in a business of my own, I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to professionalism and marketing. Negative news will always spread more quickly than positive.
Mix in grammatical errors, and it just comes across as a business I wouldn't spend my time on. If their posts are lazy, I believe the business to be lazy.

Seeing someone ask for information here, and be told to go to their facebook makes no sense. They're a paid vendor here, and trying to tell business to contact them somewhere else doesn't make sense. You just read their post with a question/issue...just respond.

Last edited:

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I agree with you completely. It's for this reason that I have just stayed out their threads as much as possible. I would bat an eye, but it's easier for me to just send my money elsewhere and move on. As someone who has worked in the business and is now in a business of my own, I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to professionalism and marketing. Negative news will always spread more quickly than positive.
Agreed. :cheers:

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
They seems cool, but will they really function? I understand you can just cut the vents in the wheel well liner. Does GT350 have any additional ducting inside the fender to direct the airflow from the liner to the vents? Will the fiberglass survive the flexing/stress caused by airflow/pressure?

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
nothing...?

Sponsored

steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt black
SOOOOOOOOooooooo im guessing these things didnt fit correctly??? been waiting for the pics for a minute now...lol