Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I would have purchased, too, if any of my questions/PMs were ever responded to :shrug:

I'm thinking you will get 1 shortly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I think it would be lame to completely mimic the entire car, yeah. I think bits and pieces here and there are fine. I don't think there's a fine line in the sand if you have X number of parts, but a very gray area as to where it creeps into the clone area. I'll have fenders and the R steering wheel, but don't like the front bumper or any of the spoilers and the valance is ridiculously priced and the texture pattern doesn't match anything else on the regular cars. I feel I'm pretty safe to never looking like I'm trying to be a 350. Personally I don't want my car to look like or mimic anybody's car, especially a stock version Ford already sells. Others may disagree and say it's lame to own any GT350 inspired part, I'm ok with that. Not saying you are calling my car specifically a clone. :cheers:
I'm with you on the R steering wheel:thumbsup:

bmfa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Cammo 2015 GT
[MENTION=15263]BBB[/MENTION] Cocky posts? Interesting. Mind citing some examples, please?
I do find it funny that one can not only trash talk a guys company, but run his mouth about the owner, and when the owner asks for examples... Crickets.

If anyone has shit to talk about the R wing, you should just stop now. Things happened that were out of Sam's control. And if anyone has ever dealt with ANYTHING fiberglass, you would know the struggle. So Sam and Carbon Dynamics, have came up with a solution, and fixing the problem. [MENTION=17324]Sam@CarbonDynamics[/MENTION] has ALWAYS offered refunds if you aren't happy, or if something has happened even out of his control, EVEN IF IT MEANS HIM TAKING A LOSS.

Sam and I have seen our bad days over that wing, and because of Sam's attitude and willingness to make things right, we have been able to move on from it. Listen people, you are not helping ANY situation by problem finding. Offer solutions. It's part of being a mature adult. And if problem finding is what you are about, take you problems with you. I have never been on a forum where vendors care about what others have to say. They just normally have a product, and if you don't like it, don't buy it. Don't ruin stuff because you are to immature to be an adult about things.

Just my 2 cents.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Damn, somebody woke up and had piss in their Wheaties...
no, just sick of reading the same complaints over and over. How long has the Mustang been around? How long have ppl tried to copy the top of the line variants? Hell that's why GM created the Camaro. Ppl are going to replicate the GT350, no way around it.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Nothing in my post about clones can be construed as a complaint. It was an observation to which it seems others put their own emotional judgment into. I've said in multiple threads across this forum that I don't care what others put on their car, it's their car to do with as they please. In that same token I don't care if people don't like what I have on my car. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on what products are available. No need to shut someone down because your "sick of reading about it". It's pretty easy to ignore opinions you don't agree with.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport

Sponsored

tanna786

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Sam,

Would I be able to get the fenders by next or sooner as well...I'm running out of time for the AutoRama.

Thanks.

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
I see nothing is technically available yet on their website. I see Available Soon, Pre-order and Out of Stock.

The fenders aren't even shown as one of the products. It's two rear decklid spoilers and the front bumper cover/fascia.
Sponsored