Sponsored

Carbon Fiber Package

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Any feedback and pics of this package yet that anybody can share? Interested in a better close up of the dash/shift knob and also the alacantara door/seat inserts...
Sponsored

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
This is a great question. I would like to see a real pic of this package. I went into a dealer this past weekend for my first look and test drive of the 2018's I loved the way that it drove but I have reservations about the look of the dash. It seemed to have little semi circles and it looked tacky

Was it just the model that i looked at? The model i looked at had the cloth seats and the one i am thinking about ordering is the GT prem.

Thanks

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
This is a great question. I would like to see a real pic of this package. I went into a dealer this past weekend for my first look and test drive of the 2018's I loved the way that it drove but I have reservations about the look of the dash. It seemed to have little semi circles and it looked tacky

Was it just the model that i looked at? The model i looked at had the cloth seats and the one i am thinking about ordering is the GT prem.

Thanks
was it a performance pack GT? It will have the "turned aluminum" dash that looks like that. non-pp cars will just have a silver dash.
Sponsored