Advertisement

2018 Carbon Sport Interior Package (Carbon Fiber + Alcantara interior) pics??

azelmo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 64 Malibu SS, 13 Cruze, 14 Infiniti
I had Alcantara seats in my Mazdaspeed3 which I owned for 7 or 8 years, and they still looked brand new when I sold it.
I had a 2007 speed3, loved that fast little car.

opengl128

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT

Madtel4

Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Here's a few of mine. I really like it. The Alcantara is nice and grippy, and the dash looks nicer than the spun aluminum finish which looks kind of cheap to me.
And they go great with your Dooney.;)
Lee

Mazman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is Alcantara high maintenance or high wear? Just asking because it seems a lot of folks unload the GT350 Alcantara steering wheels awfully quick...

?
With Alcantara wheels you are supposed drive with gloves from what I have read in the past! Or that might have been for suede wrapped wheels....

For the seats I have owned several cars with it and have one car now with the Alcantara and it s really durable! it does not get saggy as leather can get. Not the ones I have had at least!

Mazman

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would have had this package if it would have not been an additional 18000SEK on top of 22000SEK the Custom Pack here in Sweden.

It really does look much nicer than the "standard" interior. I do have the midnight blue interior which is complementing the LB nicely though.

pardoneo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex-'16 Mustang EcoBaby // Current '16 GT Convertible
Here's a few of mine. I really like it. The Alcantara is nice and grippy, and the dash looks nicer than the spun aluminum finish which looks kind of cheap to me.
Awesome pictures! THANK YOU!!! :cheers:

Quick questions:
- have you got the heated steering wheel option or is that only subjected to 401A package?
- Is the upper part of the doors cushioned or it is regular as a standard premium trim without 401A?
- Is the lower part of the dash (does pieces that are perpendicular to the dash and cover the sides, for example, below the headlight knob, are just regular plastic or are they also CF?

Spork3245

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Awesome pictures! THANK YOU!!! :cheers:

Quick questions:
- have you got the heated steering wheel option or is that only subjected to 401A package?
- Is the upper part of the doors cushioned or it is regular as a standard premium trim without 401A?
- Is the lower part of the dash (does pieces that are perpendicular to the dash and cover the sides, for example, below the headlight knob, are just regular plastic or are they also CF?
Your first two questions require 401a, which is not compatible with the carbon sport package. Kills me. :(

EDIT: Actually, the door trim is soft touch with Premium Mustangs now and does not require the 401a. Just remembered from my test drive of a 400a GT! :)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement