christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Hello,

Now that I've pretty much got the car looking the way I want it and before I ruin it by crashing into something I'd like to get some decent photos of the car.

So do any of you guys know of professionals or talented amateurs in the south of England who I might approach?

Happy to pay, but not as the "car photographer to the stars" in the town next to me requested, £1120 + vat for 20 photos

Cheers
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=22119]RyStang72[/MENTION] did some of mine, and will be doing some of mine and [MENTION=24982]anubis[/MENTION] ' car soon. However he lives in MK
[MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION]'s son does some photography and is down on the south coast.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello,

Now that I've pretty much got the car looking the way I want it and before I ruin it by crashing into something I'd like to get some decent photos of the car.

So do any of you guys know of professionals or talented amateurs in the south of England who I might approach?

Happy to pay, but not as the "car photographer to the stars" in the town next to me requested, £1120 + vat for 20 photos

Cheers
Dunno where about exactly you are but [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION]'s son (Blake) is pretty handy with the camera, he has got some excellent shots & he uses some top end kit. They are in Hastings

I would love the opportunity to do a proper photo shoot - I have got some half decent kit myself & I wouldn't charge ;) it's a hobby for me & it would be good to have an excuse to go out & get some decent photos.

P.s. that price is fricking scandalous.

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
Dunno where about exactly you are but [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION]'s son (Blake) is pretty handy with the camera, he has got some excellent shots & he uses some top end kit. They are in Hastings

I would love the opportunity to do a proper photo shoot - I have got some half decent kit myself & I wouldn't charge ;) it's a hobby for me & it would be good to have an excuse to go out & get some decent photos.

P.s. that price is fricking scandalous.
Also try pogpol or badhand - Patrick is a fab photographer real top end stuff and reasonable

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
All great suggestion, thanks very much guys. I will pick up and of course post on here (with their agreement).

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
[MENTION=24176]christianUK[/MENTION]

As Kristian has already indicated, Blake would be happy to do this. Yeh, he has some good equipment (I should know as I paid for it) and he is going to be doing cars for his next project on his photography course, so is pretty keen.

I will leave it with Kristian to arrange with you as I believe you are already talking.

Where in Sussex are you btw?

OP
OP
christianUK

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
[MENTION=24176]christianUK[/MENTION]

Where in Sussex are you btw?
I live outside Billingshurst off the A272, so I can finally give as good as I get with the Goodwood supercar traffic on the roads around me. Often in Horsham, Chichester & Brighton... Looking forward to it!