Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Could it be a RAW or jpeg file issue, most web sites are set up for the latter.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TheSnowmanMafia

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Fair enough. I usually stick to primes. The only zoom I have is the 70-200 F/4 G lens. That one is fantastic, but it is for FF. If you want to go that route, it will greatly benefit corner sharpness. On a crop sensor, the "corners" are actually still in the middle of the glass.

For dedicated APS-C, I can personally vouch for the Sony 50mm 1.8 being a very nice piece of glass. You won't have any complaints with sharpness. The only reason I don't have it still is because I sold my a6000 after I went FF. I loved that camera, but I wasn't using it anymore.
I was torn on getting an A7ii or the A6600 but I didn't think I shoot enough to justify full frame. At the time I purchased the bodies were the same price but lenses would have made a pretty big difference in price with the ones I was looking at + the A6600 has body stabilization which sold me since I don't have to rely on all my lenses having it.

If I was buying NOW I think I might go with the A7ii just because the body has now been marked down to 500 less than the A6600.

The next lens I get will probably be a 50mm prime. I really like the Sigma 30mm I have. It takes great photos.

It's been great though, I bought it with the intention of taking it traveling because I would leave my old Nikon at home since it was just so big, bulky, and heavy. Switching to mirrorless has been great.

OP
OP
TheSnowmanMafia

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Could it be a RAW or jpeg file issue, most web sites are set up for the latter.
No it was an image size issue for me. Anything over 5000px one side was not uploading. Cropping the images down worked.
Sponsored