Sponsored

can't access ford order tracking from Denmark

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Oh okay. The new Tracking System at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ doesnt work for my vin. It returns 'System Error, Please try again later.'. I think it might be because my order is Canadian?
I wanted to use the tracking system and see what it says for estimated arrival date. Ford Performance chat is giving me a range of Mar 22-28 for delivery date. I was hoping the tracking system would give just one date instead of a range.
Yes, the online system typically won't do a non-US VIN. If it were to give you an estimated date, it would give you the latest date that FPC gives you. FPC has access to the same system as the dealers and internal Ford marketing folks do, and it updates more frequently than the tracking page. They're usually a much better source.

FPC has stopped giving me an estimated delivery date, as the system continues to think my car will be delivered by 2/28. They're smart enough to say "TBD". The online tracker back-counts to 2/28 and increments the number of days by one every day. :facepalm:
Sponsored

Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes, the online system typically won't do a non-US VIN. If it were to give you an estimated date, it would give you the latest date that FPC gives you. FPC has access to the same system as the dealers and internal Ford marketing folks do, and it updates more frequently than the tracking page. They're usually a much better source.

FPC has stopped giving me an estimated delivery date, as the system continues to think my car will be delivered by 2/28. They're smart enough to say "TBD". The online tracker back-counts to 2/28 and increments the number of days by one every day. :facepalm:
oh that sucks :( . Whats your vin number if you dont mind me asking?

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think yours is ready to ship but hasn't been received by the transport company yet which is why they aren't giving you an ETA yet
Yes, it's waiting to be picked up, but they typically give you an estimate when it goes on the line. The assumptions are ~1 week for pickup, ~2 weeks for shipping. I'm assuming early- to mid-April. The system can't handle mine because it sat for a month waiting for the steering wheel.

Sponsored

Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes, it's waiting to be picked up, but they typically give you an estimate when it goes on the line. The assumptions are ~1 week for pickup, ~2 weeks for shipping. I'm assuming early- to mid-April. The system can't handle mine because it sat for a month waiting for the steering wheel.
Makes sense. Luckily I didn't face that issue since mine was picked up right away after being released by the plant. So when my tracker switched to 'awaiting shipment' (current status) it had also been received by the transport company.

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Does the window sticker give you a build or ship date, i am in the UK and my new mustang is somewhere on a ship between the USA and the UK, VIN Number is 1FA6P8NF6K5156105

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the window sticker give you a build or ship date, i am in the UK and my new mustang is somewhere on a ship between the USA and the UK, VIN Number is 1FA6P8NF6K5156105
The window sticker gives you the planned build date. Sadly, the current vehicle tracking system recognizes non-US orders and return an error if you enter a VIN for an non-US car (just tried it).

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Thank you for the info, i have asked my Ford Dealer but all they can say is its on its way somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

I tried to upload my window sticker but it wont let me so i assume as i am new to this forum you must have to have a certain number of posts before you can upload any attachments?? Where on the sticker will i find the build date?

Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thank you for the info, i have asked my Ford Dealer but all they can say is its on its way somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

I tried to upload my window sticker but it wont let me so i assume as i am new to this forum you must have to have a certain number of posts before you can upload any attachments?? Where on the sticker will i find the build date?
Your build date was Feb 22. Its right at the top of the window sticker- in the middle of the white row at the top of the page- "120190222" with 'BLEND' written underneath those numbers.

Sponsored

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your build date was Feb 22. Its right at the top of the window sticker- in the middle of the white row at the top of the page- "120190222" with 'BLEND' written underneath those numbers.
Got it, Thanks

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your build date was Feb 22.
More correctly, that's the "Blend Date", the date it was originally scheduled to come off the line when the car was queued for production about 8 weeks prior. With the steering wheel fiasco, most cars with blend dates between 1/18 and 2/11 actually came off the line about one to two weeks later.

For Damo66, that worked in his favor, as if his car came of the line on 2/22, it would have had a good chance of doing so without a steering wheel, which would have likely left it sitting in place at Flat Rock.

Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
More correctly, that's the "Blend Date", the date it was originally scheduled to come off the line when the car was queued for production about 8 weeks prior. With the steering wheel fiasco, most cars with blend dates between 1/18 and 2/11 actually came off the line about one to two weeks later.

For Damo66, that worked in his favor, as if his car came of the line on 2/22, it would have had a good chance of doing so without a steering wheel, which would have likely left it sitting in place at Flat Rock.
Yup that's the blend date but Damo66 got lucky and his actually came off the line on that date and wasnt affected by the steering wheel issue

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup that's the blend date but Damo66 got lucky and his actually came off the line on that date and wasnt affected by the steering wheel issue
How do you know it came off the line on that date? He's given no information other than his VIN and the fact that it's on a ship.

Tiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
How do you know it came off the line on that date? He's given no information other than his VIN and the fact that it's on a ship.
I checked its tracking info :) I have access to internal tracking
Sponsored