Sponsored

Can we reserve these yet?

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
Are Ford letting us put our names down for one of these yet? Bit early yet I suppose if the release is going to be about March 2015.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm sure you'd find a dealer that would take your deposit..........but they won't be in a position to do anything "official" for a while.......quite possibly not for a year! I'd hold onto your money.

Even those that were the "lucky" first 500 in Europe are only on a reserve list.

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
We're not on a reserve list, we have a car allocated. Whether we choose to take it once the prices are announced is another matter, if I dont then it goes to the next person on the preorder list.

It wont be March 2015 either for the UK model, right hand drive are last on & off the production line so its going to be the back end of 2015.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Damn I hope a lot of you folks say no to your mustangs :) (yea I didn't get 'in')

OP
OP

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
We're not on a reserve list, we have a car allocated. Whether we choose to take it once the prices are announced is another matter, if I dont then it goes to the next person on the preorder list.

It wont be March 2015 either for the UK model, right hand drive are last on & off the production line so its going to be the back end of 2015.
I don't think we know when the UK spec ones will appear. I'm not giving up on the first half of next year.

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I decided to put a £500 deposit down with my local Ford Dealer.
The way I see it, it wont do any harm and they have the instruction to order me one the minute they can. I am in touch with them weekly.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I decided to put a £500 deposit down with my local Ford Dealer.
The way I see it, it wont do any harm and they have the instruction to order me one the minute they can. I am in touch with them weekly.

1stWorldMustang

1st 2015 mustang Tennesse
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Jenkins
Vehicle(s)
2015. V6. 3.55 LTD 051A. received Oct. 8, 2014
Tennessee ford dealer video. Best video online...............2015 Mustang 2.3L TurboCharged EcoBoost Up Close …:
Sponsored