Can Forscan or something else turn Traction control on in Track mode

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I would love to be able to set the suspension and throttle mapping to track mode but keep traction control on. On track I have been using sports+ mode but would like the stiffer ride and smoother pedal. I have tried Track mode but almost spun the car a couple of times. Maybe I just to to use it, go slower at first and bring it up as I get more confortable with TC off.

And just for the record I’m not talking about the second level of off.
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Traction control should be on even in track mode, just:
A performance oriented traction control mode is automatically utilized. In this mode, traction control intervention is reduced and tuned specifically for track usage only. This mode is not intended for public roads
(quote from the user manual)

The only way to turn off completely traction mode and ESC is by holding ESC for more than 5 sec.

I know this not answering your question, just saying that simply "turning the traction back on" might not be what you want or what is even available.

OP
OP
sachmo133

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
There are two levels of TC and the first one is off (even gives you the TCS Off light). There is the second one that is stablity control and you have to manually turn off.
So back to my quextion…

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Maybe I just [need] to use it, go slower at first and bring it up as I get more confortable with TC off.
That is your answer. You will become a better driver this way. YOU are the traction control.

Steer with the throttle baby!