Sponsored

Camera mounts

Crashspeeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 - Tech
I mounted one camera on the front windshield and another just in front of the passenger side rear wheel well. I think it turned out pretty good. The exterior camera mount had three suction cups. It held up nearing 150MPH on the back straight of Watkins Glen just fine.

WARNING: LOUD!!!
[ame]
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Well, the guests are still up and I will have to put a video together tomorrow. In the mean time, here is a screen shot of the track addict app with my top speed at the raceway.

picture.jpg

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
I mounted one camera on the front windshield and another just in front of the passenger side rear wheel well. I think it turned out pretty good. The exterior camera mount had three suction cups. It held up nearing 150MPH on the back straight of Watkins Glen just fine.

WARNING: LOUD!!!
The video is great. What is happening with the sound though? Sounds like you might be getting a tremendous amount of wind noise. So much so it detracts somewhat from the experience of watching the video. I'm not an expert so I can't help you to solve that problem. But again the video is wonderful. :thumbsup:
Sponsored