Sponsored

Camaro SS, ZL1 not salable in California and Washington. Are GT, Mach I, and GT500 impacted?

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Bullshit. No one can buy ANY ammo right now. Damn preppers...I just want to go to a range, damn it!
He was talking about having to get a background check every time you want to buy ammo and, yes, I'm aware there's a shortage (a friend who owns a gun shop keeps me informed). But thanks for playing.
Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
My friend who owns the gun store told me the producers are having to cut back due to personnel shortages/limits at the factories; IOW the whole supply chain is hampered. But, yeah, it's panic buying too.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
My friend who owns the gun store told me the producers are having to cut back due to personnel shortages/limits at the factories; IOW the whole supply chain is hampered. But, yeah, it's panic buying too.
No primers any where for sale. People in the shooting games mostly reload. I know people who have run out...now cant shoot. Trying to find one more ruger vaquero in 45 lc. Not one in the country in gun stores. Our gun stores in ca are gouging to do transfer paper work from out of state. $150 per gun.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
at the risk of making this a gun thread.

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
No primers any where for sale. People in the shooting games mostly reload. I know people who have run out...now cant shoot. Trying to find one more ruger vaquero in 45 lc. Not one in the country in gun stores. Our gun stores in ca are gouging to do transfer paper work from out of state. $150 per gun.
Yeah it's a pandemic. All of those zombie apocalypse guys are just sitting back and laughing as everyone is struggling to get ammo and a gun. I remember seeing that gun sales are at an all time high and I believe it lol.

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
O/T, but there's a 'Mustang Connection:'

My 'friend who owns a gun store' is really more of an acquaintance (but we're on friendly terms). My dad, who died in 2018, had some guns he'd inherited from his father (including an early Colt Woodsman .22, which I've come to learn is a bit collectible). The one most suitable for defense was a S&W .38 Special, which was my grandfather's service revolver when he was a motorcycle cop in Los Angeles--until he went through a plate glass window chasing a bank robber--but it was stolen in a burglary years ago. One of the first things I did after Dad died was get a gun safe--the burglars fortunately didn't get them all--but I realized I didn't have a good defense firearm so went to the closest gun store. I drove my Bullitt, and the owner arrived at the same time and commented on it; it turns out him and his dad are major Mustang fans (I bought a Ruger 9mm PC carbine from him). I told him my dad's '65 Mustang convertible might be for sale, and promised him 'first refusal.'

So when the time came to sell the Mustang, I called him and we worked out a deal (more of a 'steal' but, like my dad I liked to see cars go to people who will cherish them). I did get him to throw in a box of good defense ammo, and 500 rounds of quality reloads for range use (I'd since picked-up a Glock 19, and the carbine has a Glock mag well). He said the car was going to be his 15-year-old daughter's car--she paid for half with 'babysitting' money--but last I heard he was DD'ing it (taking a car like that to high school is probably not a good idea ;).

65Mustang.JPG

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Hmmm....mustang related?
Wait...on the weekends i dress like a cowboy. Strap on a set of six guns....grab my lever action rifle....sbs shotgun and ride my mustang to the range.😁

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
not to mention every house on base used lead based paint because they are old and we are warned about that when signing an agreement to live anywhere on base. lol

the burn pits and radiation in the water on deployments is no joke. I didn't even think about the possible harm of burn pits until I returned from deployment and they had to check up on me for being near it.
I still have nightmares of the blue water in the Porta Johns..

Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I spent the first 13 yrs of my life living in post housing. Maybe i can use that as an excuse for bad behavior?😁
We have about 15 pota johns at work....know what you mean.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
We have about 15 pota johns at work....know what you mean.
you'd think with a surplus of human muscle the army could give their demolition and engineering teams something useful to do.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I know what you mean. The Porta Johns at our COP were so disgusting. Imagine a Porta John that has been left un-serviced for years. It made the latrines at the ranges in boot camp seem clean.

Took me a few years to adjust and use a public restroom without feeling nauseous and gagging from the smell.
Sponsored

Last edited: