Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
^ those are the ones I was talking about on the rears, those look good, first ones I ever saw that looked good.

Front caliper covers tacky as hell.. just don't do it, but those I don't even really consider covers I guess, because they actually mount to the caliper. becomes one with it.
You are right The apex overlays are very nice quality and fitment .easy to remove and give the the calipers a one piece design look .
^ those are the ones I was talking about on the rears, those look good, first ones I ever saw that looked good.

Front caliper covers tacky as hell.. just don't do it, but those I don't even really consider covers I guess, because they actually mount to the caliper. becomes one with it.

Screenshot_20210303-105951_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored

Moonhowl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium, 2018 Nissan Frontier, 2000 Harley
I chose to paint my calipers, rather than add covers. I brush painted them without removing the calipers from the vehicle. My vehicle was brand new, so I didn’t have to do much prep. I’m very happy with the results.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
That's ricey. It's like adding pedal covers to a Civic. These aren't cheap cars. Take the calipers off and have them powder coated and it'll last a life time. Even spray painting them will look bad after a month and will be impossible to keep clean or glossy.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That's ricey. It's like adding pedal covers to a Civic. These aren't cheap cars. Take the calipers off and have them powder coated and it'll last a life time. Even spray painting them will look bad after a month and will be impossible to keep clean or glossy.

G2 is the cheapest easiest option. Mines going on 25k miles.

Took this earlier. Now, I have chipped them, hitting wheel on it. Just used ford touch up pen on the small pelt.

Surprisingly, has held up. Doesn’t look much different

331746FC-1936-4E2D-A3C8-EEAD61BCAB96.jpeg

E633747E-F2E9-4A26-B8B0-7743ACAFACF4.jpeg
Sponsored