California Special Suede

ssj92

Photon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what people with the CS are using for their seats and door inserts? I want to clean my seats (suede part) and the maybe the door inserts but don't know what to use.

Normally I use chemical guys innerclean for interior and their leather products for the leather. I normally just vacuum the suede seat a bit.

One of the seats has a weird smell when using the seat warmer so I was thinking it needs some chemical to clean?

Thanks
Sponsored

17again

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
I just put a GT350 steering wheel on, will this work on the steering wheel too?
Works great on mine :)

I use a soft interior brush to bring the fiber up a bit too after it gets kind of compressed after 18 months or so of being on the car and it makes it look and feel new again.

Phyxius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush S1
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what people with the CS are using for their seats and door inserts? I want to clean my seats (suede part) and the maybe the door inserts but don't know what to use.

Normally I use chemical guys innerclean for interior and their leather products for the leather. I normally just vacuum the suede seat a bit.

One of the seats has a weird smell when using the seat warmer so I was thinking it needs some chemical to clean?

Thanks

Like others mentioned, the Sonax cleaner works great. Another option is Chemical Guys Invisible Cleaner. It works great too.
Sponsored