California Special Script emblem

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I would but I don’t do social media stuff. No Facebook or Instagram or any of that BS.
Actually our club is really different. It's private and is a no BS crowd. We keep it real family friendly. I'm actually a moderator on the site so I know this is for real. Give it a try. If you do not think it's for you then we will delete your member #.

Sponsored

Deleted member 73013

Actually our club is really different. It's private and is a no BS crowd. We keep it real family friendly. I'm actually a moderator on the site so I know this is for real. Give it a try. If you do not think it's for you then we will delete your member #.
But it’s on Facebook though and that’s a problem. I’m not a member of Facebook and refuse to be.

Pucklord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT California Special
This might sound weird considering that some of y’all want the script but how easy it is to remove the script from the decklid? Is a heat gun all that it needs?

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
This might sound weird considering that some of y’all want the script but how easy it is to remove the script from the decklid? Is a heat gun all that it needs?

What gen are you referring to? Your car photo looks like the 2016/2017 gen, same as my 2016 but the fake gas cap that says cali special around GT on the deck lid is part of the panel, it is not just stuck on with adhesive.

If you are referring to the 2019+ gen where it says cali special in red font, I believe a few of the members confirmed at some point that it was also stamped in somehow. I am not sure if that is true though, the back of the panel does not contain any pins in its location. Maybe some heat and fishing line or minty dental floss (lol) will do the trick.
IMG_7401.jpeg

IMG_7402.jpeg
Sponsored