Sponsored

Buying a rental? So much inventory

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
If you get 15% or more off sticker, you're deep in the positive when you drive it off the lot.
no, you're not in the positive at all. Try 20% and you're getting warmer. 30-35% on trucks like F150.
Sponsored

Deleted member 35786

So much rental inventory out there.

Question:

How often do rental companies keep up with oil changes and other maintenances?
I bought mine from Avis back in summer of 2018. She was absolutely mint, not a scratch on it believe it or not. Came with the racing stripes you see in the pic, all I did was tint the windows and slap some new tires on it.
As long as the car is still has factory warranty who cares, Ford will repair anything that is wrong. Avis provided all maintenance records and gave me 1yr free roadside (didnt need it since I have that through my Ins). Either way she has been great, I did have to get the evaporator core replaced under warranty but that is it. Most likely will sell her in 2021 though, want/need something more day to day practical.
Nothing wrong with buying a rental car, just do your homework first. Run the VIN with Ford, check records, inspect and test drive. Its on warranty so do not be worried about it.

stang.jpg